sebaceous epithelioma examination, diagnosis of sebaceous epithelioma
- sebaceous Epithelioma Diet, Diet, What To Eat For sebaceous Epithelioma
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate sebaceous Epithelioma
Common examinations for sebaceous epithelioma
- Inspection Name Inspection Site Inspection Department Inspection Function
- Skin lesions, skin and dermatology health care department, painful skin lesions on a variety of skin...
- Immunopathological examination of the whole body - immunopathological examination...
- Smear for whole body skin care department special needs ward smear function for inspection...
1. Skin lesions.
2. Immunopathological examination.
3. Detection of tumor markers.
4. Histochemical staining of cells.
This disease is the opposite of sebaceous adenoma. The tumor has unclear borders and shows irregular clusters of tumor cells. It is similar to basal cell carcinoma, but with considerable cells differentiated into sebaceous gland cells. Usually most of the cells are undifferentiated cells, arranged in a grid around the cell clumps. Mature sebaceous gland cells are located in the center of most clumps. The degree of differentiation of this disease is between sebaceous adenoma and cystic basal cell epithelioma. The former has typical sebaceous gland lobules, and the latter is basal cell carcinoma that differentiates only slightly into sebaceous gland cells.
- Sebaceous Gland Epithelioma Complication, What Disease Can Sebaceous Gland Epithelioma Cause
- Etiology Of Sebaceous Gland Epithelioma, What Reason Does Sebaceous Gland Epithelioma Have
- How To Prevent sebaceous Epithelioma, Nursing Measures Of sebaceous Epithelioma
- Introduction To sebaceous Epithelioma-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
- Nursing Care Of sebaceous Epithelioma-nursing Precautions-diet Taboo