scrotal cancer diet, diet, what to eat for scrotal cancer
- Treatment Of scrotal Cancer, What To Do With scrotal Cancer, Medication For scrotal Cancer
- Complications Of scrotal Cancer, What Diseases Can scrotal Cancer Cause?
Scrotum cancer diet should not
Appropriate diet: 1 It is advisable to eat foods rich in high-quality protein; 2 It is advisable to eat anti-cancer foods; 3 It is advisable to eat foods that enhance human immunity.
- Recommended foods and reasons for eating
- Milk Milk is rich in high-quality protein nutrients and a variety of essential mineral elements, which can enhance human immunity and improve disease resistance. 300-500 ml per day is appropriate, hot drinks are better.
- Kale kale is rich in glucosinolates, and its degradation product is called sulforaphane, which is the most powerful anti-cancer component in vegetables found so far. 100-200 grams per day is appropriate.
- Tremella Tremella is a nourishing food, which can enhance human immunity, improve disease resistance, and is beneficial to the recovery of patients. 50-100 grams per day is appropriate.
- Food avoidance reasons why avoid eating recommendations
- Butter Butter is rich in a lot of oil, which is easy to nourish bacteria, cause inflammation and infection, and reduce human immunity, which is not conducive to the recovery of patients. It is advisable to eat low-fat foods.
- Salted radish Salted radish is a food that contains a lot of salt, which can easily lead to water and sodium storage, leading to edema, which is not conducive to the recovery of patients. It is advisable to eat low-salt foods.
- The irritation of hot pepper is relatively large, it is easy to stimulate and cause edema, congestion, aggravate the condition, and is not conducive to recovery. It is advisable to eat light and easy-to-digest foods.
Scrotum cancer diet and health care
Patients with scrotal cancer should pay attention to reasonable nutrition in their diet, try to diversify their food, eat more high-protein, multi-vitamin, low animal fat, easy-to-digest food and fresh fruits and vegetables, avoid eating spicy and irritating food, and avoid smoking Drink alcohol, avoid high-salt and high-fat foods, and avoid strong tea. Avoid staying up late, take more rest, avoid too much emotional changes, and exercise moderately.
- Causes Of scrotal Cancer, What Are The Causes Of scrotal Cancer
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate scrotal Cancer-scrotal Cancer Is Easy To Confuse The Disease
- How To Prevent scrotal Cancer, Nursing Measures For scrotal Cancer
- Introduction To Scrotal Cancer-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- Nursing Care Of Scrotum Cancer-care Precautions-diet Taboo