rickettsia rickettsial spotted fever diet, diet, what to eat
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Rickettsia Rickettsial Spotted Fever
- What Are The Causes Of Rickettsial Spotted Fever? What Are The Causes Of Rickettsial Spotted Fever?
Rickettsia spotted fever diet should be avoided
Appropriate diet: 1. It is advisable to eat high-protein, high-carb foods. 2. It is advisable to eat high-calorie foods. 3. It is advisable to eat a moderate amount of fat.
- Recommended foods and reasons for eating
- Milk belongs to high-quality protein eggs, fish, chicken, shrimp, beef, mutton, pork, liver, etc. Appropriate soy products can also be added.
- Tomatoes can be eaten raw or fried. Take vitamin tablets if necessary.
- Ume has the effect of prevention and treatment. 5-6 ebony plums, fried in thick soup, drink on an empty stomach before meals.
- Food avoidance reasons why avoid eating recommendations
- Fried pork ribs can directly stimulate the intestinal wall. The damage to the intestinal wall is aggravated, which may cause intestinal perforation. In addition, these foods are difficult to digest, flatulence, fever, and staying for too long, which will increase the burden on the digestive tract and should not be eaten. Don't eat large pieces of fried fish, dried buns and all kinds of fried, fried, and barbecued meats.
- Celery fiber is thick, not easy to digest, easy to cause local hyperemia and edema, and inflammation is not easy to heal. Leeks, mustard greens, kohlrabi, etc. should also be avoided.
- Pepper can stimulate nerve excitement, cause vasoconstriction, congestion and edema of the intestinal mucosa, and aggravate the condition. Curry, leeks, lamb, strong tea, wine and various coffee beverages should be avoided.
1. Foods rich in zinc.
Meat, seafood and poultry contain the most zinc. In addition, various beans, hard fruits and various seeds are also good zinc-containing foods for selection. Zinc is the "nemesis" of many viruses. Eating more zinc-rich foods during the cold season can help the body resist the virus, because it can directly inhibit the proliferation of the virus.
2. Foods rich in iron.
Foods such as animal blood, milk, eggs, spinach, and meat can supplement iron. Lack of iron in the body can cause damage to the production of T-lymphocytes and B-lymphocytes, reduce immune function, and make it difficult to fight viruses.
- How To Prevent Rickettsia Rickettsial Spotted Fever And Nursing Measures For Rickettsia Rickettsial Spotted Fever
- Nursing Care Of Rickettsia Spotted Fever-Precautions For Nursing-Diet Taboo
- Rickettsia Rickettsial Spotted Fever Complications, What Diseases Will Rickettsia Rickettsial Spotted Fever Cause?
- Rickettsia Rickettsial Spotted Fever Introduction-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
- Rickettsia Rickettsial Spotted Fever Treatment, How To Do Rickettsial Spotted Fever, Rickettsial Spotted Fever Medication