renal eosinophiloma diet, diet therapy, what to eat for renal eosinophiloma
- The Cause Of renal Eosinophiloma, What Are The Causes Of renal Eosinophiloma
- Nursing Care Of Renal Eosinophilic Tumor-Precautions For Nursing-Diet Taboo
Kidney eosinophiloma diet should be avoided
Appropriate diet: 1. It is advisable to eat foods with diuretic effect; 2. It is advisable to eat foods with nourishing kidney and nourishing essence; 3. It is advisable to eat foods with increasing kidney qi.
- Recommended foods and reasons for eating
- Pig kidney is rich in protein and also rich in androgen components, which is beneficial to increase the immunity of tissues and at the same time resist the effects of tumor cells. 200g is directly fried and eaten.
- Black beans are dry foods, which have the effect of increasing the immune function of tissues, and are beneficial to the recovery of inflammatory diseases. It is especially suitable for people with bacterial infections with this disease. 50g is made into soy milk for consumption.
- Bullwhip is a warming and tonic food. It is rich in male hormones, which can increase the immune function of tissues and help alleviate the symptoms of cell tumors. 100g is boiled and eaten with the rooster.
- Food avoidance reasons why avoid eating recommendations
- Capsicum is rich in capsaicin, which has the effect of reducing tissue immune function, which is not conducive to the recovery of infectious inflammatory diseases and should be avoided. It is advisable to eat fresh space pepper.
- Dog meat is a warm and tonic food, and it also has a high dryness, and it is not conducive to the recovery of cell tumor function. It should be avoided. It is advisable to eat fish or pork that is gentle in nature and flavor.
- Lamb is a warm food, which has a direct inhibitory effect on the immune function of the body, and it can also increase the risk of bacterial infection of the skin, mucous membranes and tissues. It is advisable to eat fresh pork.
Kidney eosinophiloma diet and health care
It should be light, eat more fruits and vegetables, match the diet reasonably, and pay attention to adequate nutrition. Avoid tobacco and alcohol, avoid spicy. Avoid greasy alcohol and tobacco. Avoid eating raw and cold foods.
(The above information is for reference only, please consult your doctor for details.)
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate renal Eosinophiloma-renal Eosinophiloma Is Easy To Confuse The Disease
- Complications Of renal Eosinophiloma, What Diseases Can renal Eosinophiloma Cause?
- How To Prevent renal Eosinophiloma, Nursing Measures For renal Eosinophiloma
- Introduction To Renal Eosinophiloma-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- renal Eosinophiloma Examination, Diagnosis Of renal Eosinophiloma