pyrethroid pesticide poisoning diet, diet therapy, pyrethroid pesticide poisoning what to eat
- Introduction To pyrethroid pesticide poisoning-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
- Treatment Methods For pyrethroid pesticide poisoning, What To Do With pyrethroid pesticide poisoning, pyrethroid pesticide poisoning Drugs
Pyrethroid pesticide poisoning diet should be avoided
Appropriate diet: 1. It is advisable to eat high-calorie foods. 2. It is advisable to eat low-protein foods. 3. It is advisable to eat foods rich in dietary fiber.
- Recommended foods and reasons for eating
- After noodle drug poisoning, it will affect all organs of the body. The noodles are easy to digest and have high calories. To a certain extent, it can reduce the function of the digestive system. It is recommended to eat small meals and more meals, 3-5 times a day
- Refined lotus root flour is rich in vitamins and has low protein content. After drug poisoning, toxic substances will damage the structure of the kidney and affect kidney function. High-protein foods will increase the burden on the kidneys 2-3 times a week. Chestnut powder and pumpkin porridge can also be used Alternate eating
- Cauliflower cauliflower contains flavonoids, which can prevent infections, clear blood vessels, prevent cholesterol oxidation, and help the body excrete toxins 3-5 times a week. You can also eat other green leafy vegetables, such as spinach.
- Food avoidance reasons why avoid eating recommendations
- Beef, beef, milk, etc. contain high protein, which will increase the burden on the kidneys, which is not conducive to the discharge of poisons. During the treatment period, food should be reduced.
- Bacon has a high salt content. Salt will be excreted through the kidneys in the form of sodium ions after entering the human body. After pesticide poisoning, poisoning substances will destroy the structure of the kidneys. You should eat lightly. Foods with high salt content will increase the burden on the kidneys. Do not eat Foods with high salt content
- Bananas Bananas are high in potassium. Excessive consumption will inhibit the excretion of sodium ions, resulting in an increase in the concentration of sodium ions in the blood, increasing the burden on the heart and reducing consumption.
1. What foods are good for the health of pesticide poisoning?
Eat a light diet with balanced nutrition. Eat more seasonal vegetables and fruits rich in vitamins and fiber. Most of the cool and detoxifying Chinese medicines can work, such as chrysanthemum, honeysuckle, silver bridge, isatis root, etc. Drink more mung beans for diet soup.
2. What foods are best not to eat for pesticide poisoning?
Avoid spicy, irritating, dry, warm, and irritable foods, such as chili, pepper, beef and mutton, and dog meat. Avoid stimulating beverages such as coffee, cola, and alcohol.
(The above information is for reference only, please consult your doctor for details)
- Complications Of pyrethroid pesticide poisoning, What Diseases Will Be Caused By pyrethroid pesticide poisoning
- How To Diagnose And Identify pyrethroid pesticide poisoning-Pyrethroid pesticide poisoning Easily Confused Diseases
- How To Prevent pyrethroid pesticide poisoning And Nursing Measures For pyrethroid pesticide poisoning
- Nursing Care Of Pyrethroid Pesticide Poisoning-Precautions For Nursing-Diet Taboo
- pyrethroid pesticide poisoning Inspection, pyrethroid pesticide poisoning Diagnosis