pulmonary hookworm disease diet, diet, what to eat for lung hookworm disease
- pulmonary hookworm Disease Treatment, What To Do With pulmonary hookworm Disease, pulmonary hookworm Disease Medication
- Complications Of pulmonary hookworm Disease, What Diseases Will Be Caused By pulmonary hookworm Disease
Pulmonary hookworm disease diet principles
Pulmonary hookworm diet therapy (the following information is for reference only, please consult a doctor for details)
Ginger rice eel drink: 100 grams of rice eel (boneless and shredded), 10 ml of ginger juice, mix the rice eel with ginger juice, peanut oil, and a little salt. When the rice is boiled until the water is almost dry, put the mermaid shreds on the rice surface. , Stir the heat for 15 minutes until cooked. Suitable for patients with anemia.
Codonopsis red date tea: 20 grams of Codonopsis, 10 jujubes, decocted in water instead of tea. Suitable for patients with anemia.
Ume 15 grams. Add 250 ml of water, decoct 60 ml of liquid, take it on an empty stomach before breakfast, take the second decoction before lunch, one dose a day, and a course of treatment on 5 days.
15-20 grams of torreya kernels, 15-20 capsules of gentlemen's kernels. Under 10 years old, 1 capsule per year is calculated based on age, and 15-20 capsules per time for those over 10 years old. Usage: Orally 3 times a day for 3-6 days.
250 g of fresh purslane (150 g of dry product), 50 ml of white vinegar. The dosage for under 6 years old is halved. Usage: Add 250 ml of water to the medicine, decoc to 150 ml, take it once in the morning and evening. Take medicine and drink Baiku 50ml, 7 days as a course of treatment, every course of treatment is 3 days apart. (Source: "Selected Compilations of Chinese Pediatric Golden Prescriptions of Traditional Chinese Medicine")
150 grams of rice field eel, ginger juice, peanut oil appropriate amount. Usage: Wash the eel and cut into sections, mix well with ginger juice and peanut oil. When the rice is boiled until the moisture is almost dry, put the eel meat on the rice and simmer for 30 minutes before taking it.
What to eat for lung hookworm disease is good for the body?
Food should be hygienic, and food should be cooked before consumption;
What food is best not to eat for lung hookworm disease?
1. Do not drink raw water;
2. Don't eat unclean lettuce.
- Causes Of pulmonary hookworm Disease, What Are The Causes Of pulmonary hookworm Disease
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate pulmonary hookworm Disease-pulmonary hookworm Disease Is Easy To Be Confused
- How To Prevent pulmonary hookworm Disease, Nursing Measures For pulmonary hookworm Disease
- Introduction To Pulmonary Hookworm Disease-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- Pulmonary Hookworm Examination, Diagnosis Of pulmonary hookworm Disease