progressive lipodystrophy diet, diet therapy, what to eat for progressive lipodystrophy
- Symptoms Of progressive Lipodystrophy, Early Symptoms And Signs Of progressive Lipodystrophy
- progressive Lipodystrophy Examination, Diagnosis Of progressive Lipodystrophy
Appropriate diet: 1. It is advisable to eat fresh vegetables and fruits. 2. It is advisable to add supplementary foods rich in vitamin D and calcium.
- Recommended foods and reasons for eating
- Mushroom porridge nourishes the blood, strengthens the spleen and replenishes the qi. Mushrooms used in this diet, the nutrient-rich preparation method, soak the mushrooms in cold water, wash, and chop; japonica rice, wash thoroughly. Put the pot on the fire, add appropriate amount of water, shiitake mushrooms, and japonica rice, and cook at the same time. After boiling over a high fire, cook the porridge on a slow fire until the porridge is cooked. Serve.
- Shrimp egg custard nourishes qi and kidney, and stomach and spleen. The shrimp skins used in this meal are prepared with calcium-rich shrimp skins. Select to remove impurities and rinse; the eggs are knocked into a bowl, whipped into a bubble, and then put in the shrimp skins and stirred evenly. Put the egg liquid bowl into the steamer and steam it, take it out, and use it as a meal.
- Milk porridge nourishes blood and moisturizes dryness, and strengthens the stomach and spleen. Preparation method: Wash the rice, put it in a pot, add appropriate amount of water, and cook the porridge with a slow fire. When the porridge is half cooked, remove the rice soup, add milk, and sugar to make the porridge. It is better to eat hot breakfast and dinner on an empty stomach.
- Food avoidance reasons why avoid eating recommendations
- Peanuts are hard to digest, avoid excessive consumption of such foods and minimize consumption
- The small sesame pepper does not undergo food stagnation, the spleen and stomach is weakened, and the movement and transformation are lost, resulting in loss of qi and fluid and dystrophy of the viscera. Fatty and too sweet foods should be avoided.
- Ginger is a pungent condiment. No nutrients
Progressive lipodystrophy diet health care
Pay more attention to your daily diet. Avoid high-fat foods in your diet; eat moderately high-protein foods, such as soy products, eggs, lean meat, etc.; don’t have a partial eclipse; eat more fruits and vegetables.
- Nursing Care Of progressive Lipodystrophy-nursing Precautions-diet Taboo
- Complications Of progressive Lipodystrophy, What Diseases Will progressive Lipodystrophy Cause?
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate progressive Lipodystrophy-progressive Lipodystrophy Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- Causes Of progressive Lipodystrophy, What Are The Causes Of progressive Lipodystrophy
- How To Prevent progressive Lipodystrophy, Nursing Measures For progressive Lipodystrophy