how to prevent pregnancy complicated with viral hepatitis and nursing measures of pregnancy complicated with viral hepatitis
- Nursing Care Of pregnancy Complicated With viral hepatitis-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate pregnancy Complicated With viral hepatitis-pregnancy Complicated With viral hepatitis Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
Prevention of viral hepatitis in pregnancy
1) Strengthen perinatal health care
Pay attention to the monitoring during pregnancy, and list the detection of liver function and serological antigen and antibody of hepatitis virus as routine prenatal detection, and review it regularly. When HBsAg and HBeAg positive pregnant women give birth, disinfection and isolation system should be strictly implemented to prevent birth injury, neonatal injury and amniotic fluid inhalation, so as to reduce vertical transmission.
2) Immunoprophylaxis of hepatitis B
The effective way is to inject HBIG or hepatitis B blood vaccine. Chinese newborns are routinely immunized after birth.
(1) Active immunization:
30 μ g of hepatitis B vaccine was injected intramuscularly within 24 hours after birth, and 10 μ g was injected 1 month and 6 months after birth respectively. Newborns have a good immune response to the vaccine, and HBsAb is produced in vivo, which can effectively protect the liver from HBV infection, and the immune rate reaches 75%.
(2) Passive immunity:
Intramuscular injection of HBIG 0.5 m1 immediately after birth and 0.16 ml/kg after 1 month and 3 months can reduce or prevent HBV from entering the liver, and the immunization rate is 71%.
(3) Combined immunization:
Hepatitis B vaccine was carried out according to the above method, and HBIG was injected 0.5 m1 intramuscularly 48 hours after birth. Before active immunity is established, passive immunity is obtained first. The effective protection rate is 94%.
3). Hepatitis C prevention
At present, there is no specific immunization method for hepatitis C virus. Hepatitis C is mainly transmitted by iatrogenic. In Japan, 95% of acute hepatitis infected by blood transfusion is hepatitis C.. Reducing iatrogenic infection is an important link to prevent hepatitis C. To protect susceptible people, gamma globulin can be used to passively immunize people. Infants of anti-HCV positive mothers can be protected by injecting immunoglobulin before the age of 1.
- Pregnancy Combined With viral hepatitis Diet, Dietotherapy, Pregnancy Combined With viral hepatitis Eat What Is Good
- Examination And Diagnosis Of pregnancy Complicated With viral hepatitis
- Introduction To Pregnancy Complicated With Viral Hepatitis-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- Pregnancy Combined With viral hepatitis Complications, Pregnancy Combined With viral hepatitis Can Cause What Disease
- Pregnancy Combined With viral hepatitis Treatment, Pregnancy Combined With viral hepatitis How To Do, Pregnancy Combined With viral hepatitis Medication