how to prevent pinta disease and nursing measures of pinta disease
- The Treatment Of Pinta Disease, How To Do Pinta Disease, And Medication For Pinta Disease
- What Are The Causes Of pinta's Disease And What Are The Reasons For pinta's Disease
Prevention of pinta disease
Do a good job of prevention from three aspects: source of infection, route of transmission and susceptible population.
I. Source of infection: Mass treatment should be carried out for patients in epidemic areas to control the source of infection. If you have rash and skin lesions of unknown origin, seek medical advice promptly.
Second, the route of transmission: Avoid contact with the skin lesions and damages of patients.
III. Susceptible population: This disease mostly occurs in children and adolescents, and this population has low resistance and belongs to susceptible population. When the disease is prevalent, preventive measures should be taken to avoid contact with skin lesions and damage of patients.
- Examination Of Pinta Disease, Diagnosis Of Pinta Disease
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Pinta Disease-pinta Disease Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- Introduction To Pinta Disease-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- Nursing Care Of Pinta Disease-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- Pinta Disease Complications, Pinta Disease Can Cause What Disease