how to prevent periodontal disease and nursing measures of periodontal disease
- Guidelines For Periodontal Disease-Periodontal Disease
- periodontal Disease Complications, periodontal Disease Can Cause What Disease
Periodontal disease prevention
Five-character health care method
Patients with periodontal disease can take five-character health care method with good effect.
After each meal and before brushing your teeth, put the washed index finger into your mouth, "drive out" the residue accumulated around your teeth along the direction of your teeth, and also play a role in massaging your gums.
After pushing, brush the remaining residue from the teeth along the direction of the teeth with a toothbrush.
Rinse off the residue left in the mouth and teeth, and use 2 ~ 5% salt water.
After the above steps, gently massage gums with food and thumb for 10 ~ 15 times, and massage one by one from top to bottom to improve the blood circulation of diseased tissues, which is conducive to the rapid elimination of inflammation.
5. Take it.
Knock the teeth up and down for 10 ~ 15 times to move the root of the teeth and fix the teeth. Long-term persistence can control periodontal disease and protect unaffected teeth.
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate periodontal Disease-periodontal Disease Is Easily Confused
- Introduction To Periodontal Disease-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- Nursing Care Of periodontal Disease-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- periodontal Disease Diet, Dietotherapy, periodontal Disease Eat What Good
- periodontal Disease Examination, periodontal Disease Diagnosis