how to prevent metallic discoloration and nursing measures of metallic discoloration
- Nursing Care Of metallic discoloration-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- Symptoms Of metallic discoloration, Early Symptoms And Signs Of metallic discoloration
Prevention of metallic discoloration
Stop using or touching the metal and avoid sunlight exposure.
1. Pay attention to increasing the intake of dietary fiber in daily life. What is dietary fiber, which generally exists in plants, can reduce the absorption rate of metals by human body, especially foods rich in pectin, so friends should eat more fruits and vegetables, such as apples.
2. Pay attention to increasing the intake of inorganic salts in life. Because inorganic elements such as calcium, iron, zinc and selenium in food can reduce the toxicity of metals, accelerate the discharge of metals, inhibit the absorption of harmful metals, and prevent metallic discoloration from the inside out.
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate metallic discoloration-metallic discoloration Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- Introduction To Metallic Discoloration-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- metallic discoloration Diet, Dietotherapy, metallic discoloration Eat What Good
- metallic discoloration Examination, metallic discoloration Diagnosis