how to prevent macrosomia and nursing measures of macrosomia
- Huge Fetal Diet, Dietotherapy, What Is Good For Huge fetus To Eat
- The Treatment Method Of macrosomia fetus, How To Do macrosomia fetus, And The Medication Of
Prevention of macrosomia
Pregnant women should take part in activities moderately, and don't stay at home all day sitting or lying down.
Supplement nutrition properly, reduce the intake of foods with high calorie, high fat and high sugar, and keep the constant growth of self-weight and fetal weight. Fetuses generally increase by an average of 10 grams per week before 16 weeks of pregnancy, 85 grams per week during 17-27 weeks, 200 grams per week between 28-38 weeks, and 70 grams per week after 38 weeks. According to this standard, pay close attention to the growth and development process of fetus. When it is found that fetus grows too fast, we should go to the hospital for glucose tolerance test and nutrition consultation as soon as possible, and adjust diet reasonably to avoid the occurrence of recessive diabetes.
Do a cardiac ultrasound examination for the fetus to determine whether there is congenital heart malformation and achieve early intervention.
- Fetal macrosomia Examination, Fetal macrosomia Diagnosis
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate macrosomia-confusing Diseases Of macrosomia
- Introduction To Macrosomia-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- macrosomia Fetal Complications, macrosomia Fetal Can Cause What Disease
- Nursing Of macrosomia-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos