how to prevent laryngeal cancer and nursing measures of laryngeal cancer
- Introduction To Laryngeal Cancer-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- Laryngeal Cancer Examination, Laryngeal Cancer Diagnosis
Prevention of laryngeal cancer
Basic nursing care of laryngeal cancer
(1) Psychological nursing: Do a good job of comforting and explaining patients and their families, care for and be considerate of patients, meet their reasonable needs, and make patients meet the operation in a good psychological state.
(2) In case of local sudden swelling, extremely difficult breathing, rapid pulse and other symptoms, it should be considered that cancer necrosis and bleeding compress the trachea, and the doctor should be notified in time and prepared for treatment immediately.
(3) For those who need radiotherapy or chemotherapy before operation, they should be carried out according to the nursing routine of radiotherapy and chemotherapy.
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Laryngeal Cancer-laryngeal Cancer Is Easily Confused
- nursing Care Of Laryngeal Cancer-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- Symptoms Of Laryngeal Cancer, Early Symptoms And Signs Of Laryngeal Cancer
- The Treatment Of Laryngeal Cancer, Laryngeal Cancer How To Do, Laryngeal Cancer Medication
- What Are The Causes Of Laryngeal Cancer And Laryngeal Cancer