how to prevent heart disease during pregnancy and nursing measures for heart disease during pregnancy
- Nursing Care Of heart Disease During Pregnancy-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate heart Disease During Pregnancy-heart Disease During Pregnancy Is Easily Confused
Prevention of heart disease during pregnancy
1) Antibiotics should be given at the beginning of labor to actively prevent and treat infection. Take body temperature, pulse and respiration four times a day.
2) To make the parturient rest quietly, a small amount of sedatives and intermittent oxygen inhalation can be given to prevent heart failure and fetal distress.
3) If there is no indication of cesarean section, you can give birth through vagina, but the labor process should be shortened as much as possible. Perineal lateral incision and forceps forceps are feasible. Close observation of cardiac function. Because prolonged labor can increase the burden on the heart, the indications for cesarean section can be appropriately relaxed. Epidural anesthesia is suitable. If heart failure occurs, cesarean section should be performed after active control of heart failure.
4) After the fetus is delivered, sandbags are placed on the abdomen to prevent heart failure from sudden decrease of abdominal pressure, and 0.01 g of morphine or 0.2 g of phenobarbital sodium are injected intramuscularly immediately. If postpartum hemorrhage exceeds 300 ml, 10 ~ 20 units of oxytocin should be injected intramuscularly. When blood transfusion is needed, attention should be paid not to be too fast.
5) Puerperal parturient should have a full rest. Close observation of body temperature, pulse, heart rate, blood pressure and vaginal bleeding. Beware of heart failure and infection. Follow-up antibiotics. Sterilization should be considered.
- Complications Of heart Disease During Pregnancy, What Disease Can heart Disease During Pregnancy Cause
- Diet Of heart Disease During Pregnancy, Dietotherapy, What Is Good To Eat For heart Disease During Pregnancy
- Examination Of heart Disease During Pregnancy, Diagnosis Of heart Disease During Pregnancy
- Introduction To heart Disease During Pregnancy-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
- Symptoms Of heart Disease During Pregnancy, Early Symptoms And Signs Of heart Disease During Pregnancy