how to prevent cervical infertility and nursing measures of cervical infertility
- Symptoms Of cervical Infertility, Early Symptoms And Signs Of cervical Infertility
- cervical Infertility Examination, cervical Infertility Diagnosis
Prevention of cervical infertility
Under normal circumstances, three points should be done to prevent cervical diseases: regular gynecological examination (such as cervical smear examination once a year), so as to find cervical inflammation as early as possible and treat it; Sexual life is strictly prohibited during menstruation and postpartum to avoid pathogenic bacteria taking advantage of it; Gynecological surgery should find experienced doctors, and the operation should be sterile and gentle to prevent iatrogenic infection and injury.
When they find that they have slight cervical inflammation, most women tend to buy drugs to wash themselves. However, if the washing method is inappropriate, the temperature is inappropriate, or the equipment is not used properly, it will easily cause vaginal intima damage, which will not only eliminate the disease, but make the problem worse. You should go to a regular hospital in time to avoid delaying your illness and causing serious consequences.
- cervical Sex Infertility Complication, What Disease Can Cervix Sex Infertility Cause
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate cervical Infertility-cervical Infertility Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- Introduction To Cervical Infertility-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- Nursing Care Of cervical Infertility-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- The Treatment Method Of cervical Infertility, How To Do cervical Infertility, And Medication For cervical Infertility