how to prevent blastomycosis-like pyoderma and nursing measures of blastomycosis-like pyoderma
- Symptoms Of blastomycosis-like pyoderma, Early Symptoms And Signs Of blastomycosis-like pyoderma
- Nursing Care Of blastomycosis-like pyoderma-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
1. Publicity and education on prevention and treatment of suppurative skin diseases are widely carried out in units prone to pyoderma (such as some factories, agricultural machinery stations, primary schools, etc.), and regular preventive examinations are carried out to eliminate all pathogenic factors as much as possible.
2. Pay attention to skin hygiene, strengthen physical exercise and enhance skin resistance.
3. Maintain the integrity of skin function. For skin diseases, especially itchy skin diseases, reasonable treatment should be carried out in time. Prevent and treat skin damage, avoid scratching and skin friction.
4. Clothes, towels, basins, etc. are prohibited from being used for public use to prevent contact and infection, and patients are properly isolated. Dressings and contacts used by patients should be strictly disinfected or burned. During the illness, except for cleaning skin lesions with liquid medicine, it is forbidden to wash the affected part with tap water to prevent expansion.
5. Drinking alcohol or eating spicy food should be prohibited when the disease occurs. Eat less thick food.
- blastomycosis-like pyoderma Diet, Dietotherapy, blastomycosis-like pyoderma Eat What Is Good
- blastomycosis-like pyoderma Treatment Method, blastomycosis-like pyoderma How To Do, blastomycosis-like pyoderma Medication
- Complications Of blastomycosis-like pyoderma, What Diseases Can blastomycosis-like pyoderma Cause
- Examination Of blastomycosis-like pyoderma And Diagnosis Of blastomycosis-like pyoderma
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Blastomycosis pyoderma-blastomycosis pyoderma Is Easy To Confuse Diseases