how to prevent black ringworm and nursing measures of black ringworm
- What Are The Causes Of black Tinea And black Tinea
- Black Ringworm Diet, Dietotherapy, Black Ringworm Eat What Good
Prevention of tinea nigricans
1. The key to prevention lies in the active treatment of patients' original hands, tinea pedis, tinea cruris, onychomycosis, tinea capitis, etc., and try to avoid close contact with other patients, including animals with tinea such as cats and dogs. It is necessary to avoid indirect contact with bathtubs and towels used by patients, and regularly clean and disinfect such public appliances, especially those in childcare institutions and collective life.
2. Some drugs that may affect the body's resistance, such as corticosteroids and immunosuppressants, should be abused as much as possible to avoid secondary infection due to weakened body's resistance. Patients with original wasting diseases such as diabetes should also be treated in time.
- Complications Of Tinea Nigra, What Disease Can Tinea Nigra Cause
- Examination And Diagnosis Of Tinea Nigra
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Tinea Nigra-tinea Nigra Is Easily Confused
- Nursing Of Tinea Nigra-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- The Treatment Method Of black Tinea, black Tinea How To Do, black Tinea Medication