poisonous fish stabbed diet, diet, what to eat for poisonous fish stabbing
- poisonous Fish Sting Inspection, poisonous Fish Sting Diagnosis
- How To Prevent poisonous Fish Stings And Nursing Measures For poisonous Fish Stings
Poisonous fish stabbing diet should be avoided
Appropriate diet: 1. It is advisable to eat light and easy-to-digest foods; 2. It is advisable to eat foods rich in vitamins; 3. It is advisable to eat foods rich in plant protein.
- Recommended foods and reasons for eating
- Winter melon has the advantages of clearing away heat and eliminating phlegm, helping digestion, and being easy to absorb. It is better for patients with abdominal pain. 200-300 grams per day is appropriate.
- Tomatoes Tomatoes are rich in vitamins and trace elements, have high nutritional value, are easy to absorb, and are helpful for body recovery. 200-300 grams per day is appropriate.
- Soy milk Soy milk can protect the gastrointestinal mucosa, promote digestion and absorption, and has great nutritional value. 350-500 ml per day is appropriate.
- Food avoidance reasons why avoid eating recommendations
- Chili pepper has the effect of stimulating the gastrointestinal mucosa, which can easily lead to aggravation of abdominal pain. Do not consume when abdominal pain.
- Small sesame pepper contains a high amount of fat, which can easily lead to imbalance of gastrointestinal flora, aggravate abdominal pain, and cause diarrhea. Try to avoid greasy food during abdominal pain.
- Pancakes Pancakes are fried foods that are easy to get angry. They are easy to stimulate the gastric mucosa and affect gastrointestinal function. They are not suitable for patients with abdominal pain. Contraindications.
Pork belly with sauce
1 pork belly, rub and wash with salt, blanch it in boiling water, and pickle it for a while; then put it in a pot of clear water, add green onion, ginger, and simmer until it is cooked, pick up the slices and put on a plate; use sesame paste, sesame oil, soy sauce, Mix white sugar and monosodium glutamate, pour on pork belly and serve. Pork belly is warm in nature and sweet in taste, can invigorate the spleen, nourish the liver and moisturize dryness.
Yam Rice Congee
30 grams of yam chopped, 50 grams of rice kernels, 50 grams of glutinous rice, add water to cook porridge and eat it, salty and sweet, suitable for regular eating, has the effect of invigorating the spleen, promoting dampness and benefiting the liver.
Fish Fillet in Tomato Sauce
250g herring, washed and sliced; beat 2 eggs, mix with starch, pour the fish fillets, mix well, and fry in a frying pan; it is best to add 50g tomato sauce, 20g wolfberry, add seasoning and water Cook for a while. Herring invigorates the spleen, nourishes the liver and improves eyesight.
Garlic Pork Liver Soup
250 grams of pork liver, remove the fascia and cut into thin slices, mix thoroughly with starch; 200 grams of green leaf garlic, wash and cut into sections. Put it into a pot of boiling water, continue to cook until the liver is crispy, seasoning and serving. It has the effect of nourishing blood and protecting liver.
Sesame Red Bean Peanut Soup
Black sesame, red beans, and peanut kernels are divided into equal parts. Put the adzuki beans and peanut kernels in the pot, add water and cook; then put in the fried and ground sesame seeds, continue to boil for several times and serve. These three ingredients can nourish the brain and nourish the blood and protect the liver.
What should patients eat more?
Four detoxification masters-fungus, pig blood, mung beans, honey.
These are the most effective and cheapest detoxification foods. Because fungus grows in a shady and humid environment, Chinese medicine believes that it has the effects of invigorating qi and activating blood, cooling blood and nourishing, and can eliminate heat toxins in the blood. In addition, fungus and pig blood have a strong intestinal smoothing effect, and regular consumption can take most of the toxins in the intestine out of the body. Mung beans are sweet in taste and cold in nature, and have the effects of clearing away heat and detoxification, diuresis and relieving heat and thirst. Raw honey can clear away heat by cooling, while cooked food can nourish the vital energy. It has a sweet and soft taste and has the functions of moisturizing, detoxifying, and relieving pain.
What should not be eaten by the patient?
(1) Avoid smoking and alcohol
(2) Avoid spicy food
(3) Avoid fatty and fried foods
- poisonous Fish Sting Introduction-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
- Symptoms Of poisonous Fish Sting, Early Symptoms And Signs Of poisonous Fish Sting
- Causes Of poisonous Fish Stings, What Are The Causes Of poisonous Fish Stings
- Complications Of poisonous Fish Sting
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate poisonous Fish Sting