1. Home
  2. Medical Encyclopedia(Handbook of Diseases)

poisoned by carbon monoxide

Carbon monoxide poisoning (carbon monoxide poisoning) is mostly caused by coal stoves without chimneys or blocked chimneys, or due to strong wind blowing into the chimney, causing gas to flow back into the room, or due to the lack of ventilation equipment in the room. The smelting workshop is not well ventilated, and engine exhaust and gunpowder explosion contain a lot of carbon monoxide. The mechanism of poisoning is oxide...



Contact us: