periodontal disease diet, dietotherapy, periodontal disease eat what good
- Introduction To Periodontal Disease-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- Guidelines For Periodontal Disease-Periodontal Disease
Periodontal disease diet should be avoided
Appropriate diet: 1. Eat light and non-irritating food; 2. Eat easily digestible food; 3. Eat foods high in vitamins.
- Appropriate foodReasons for eatingFood advice
- TomatoVitamin C is rich in content, which can increase the immunity of local tissues and relieve the pain caused by inflammatory reaction.About 100g, eat raw directly.
- PotatoesHigh starch content, easy to rinse, not suitable for oral residue, and low protein content, not suitable for inflammatory reaction.100-200g, cooked.
- LettuceThe vitamin content is high, and the cellulose content is high, which has the function of cleaning oral cavity and relieving gingival inflammation reaction.200-300g fried food.
- Avoid eating foodReasons for avoiding eatingAvoid eating advice
- Horse meatHorse muscle fibers are developed, which often causes blockage of tooth space, and food decay induces gingivitis.You can eat fish without muscle fiber instead.
- Dog meat【小于】 Warm sex, itself has a significant role in getting angry, which is easy to cause the aggravation of gingival inflammation.Eat crab meat with cool taste.
First, periodontal disease diet prescription:
1. 100 grams of corn, wash, cook porridge with slow fire, add one egg, and eat 1 small bowl every day. Used for patients with deficiency of qi and blood.
2. 100g oat cake, cook porridge with slow fire, and add 4 quail eggs. Eat 2 small bowls a day. It is used for patients with deficiency of both spleen and kidney.
3. 1 segment of herring (250g), fried in oil, boiled in water, and added 15g of black fungus. Eat fish and drink soup. It is used for patients with deficiency of both spleen and kidney.
4. Fresh bamboo leaves, add 5 mint leaves, brew in boiling water, and gargle frequently after cooling. Used for patients with wind and fire attack.
5. 2 cucumbers, remove the pulp, add 15g lean minced meat, stir-fry and eat with meals. Used for patients with accumulated heat in the stomach.
6. 30 grams of Malan head, boil with 2 boiled eggs, add a little salt, cook for 30 minutes, and then drink soup and eat eggs. Used for patients with accumulated heat in the stomach.
Diet therapy based on syndrome differentiation of traditional Chinese medicine
Deficiency type of kidney yin
[Clinical Manifestations] Loose and shaking teeth, ulcerated and atrophied gums, exposed roots, slightly red and swollen ulcerated edges, or dizziness and tinnitus, hot hands and feet, back pain, reddish tongue, little fur and thin pulse.
1. Spinach and black-bone soup: 1 pair of black-bone, 30 grams of medlar, 30 grams of yam, 20 grams of Polygonatum odoratum and 100 grams of spinach. Boil the soup together, drink the soup and eat vegetables twice a day.
2. Stewed pork loins with Cistanche deserticola and Cuscuta chinensis: 2 pork loins, 60 grams of Cistanche deserticola, 30 grams of Cuscuta chinensis and 10 red dates (enucleated). First cut the pork loin, remove the white fat membrane, slice it, then put it into a stewing pot with various medicines, add proper amount of water, stew in water for 2-3 hours, and season it.
3. Lycium barbarum and jujube porridge: 20g of Lycium barbarum, 30g of jujube meat, 60g of japonica rice and proper amount of white sugar. Cook Lycium barbarum, jujube meat and rice first, and finally add white sugar to eat.
Qi and blood deficiency type
[Clinical Manifestations] Gingival color is pale and atrophic, root is exposed, teeth are loose, gingival often oozes blood, brushing teeth and sucking are easy to bleed, mouth is sour, face is pale, head is dizzy, insomnia is dreamy, tongue is pale, fur is thin and white, and pulse is heavy and thin.
1. Codonopsis pilosula and Lycium barbarum chicken soup: 30g of Codonopsis pilosula, 30g of Lycium barbarum, 20g of round meat and 150g of chicken, which are decocted in a casserole. When cooked, add a small amount of wine and salt to taste. 1-2 times a day.
2. Shenqi Pig Spine Decoction: 30g of Codonopsis pilosula, 50g of Beiqi and 200g of pig spine, which are decocted in a casserole with slow fire for 3 hours, and eat meat by drinking the soup.
3. Astragalus longan and dogwood beef soup: 250g of beef, 10g of longan meat, 15g of Astragalus membranaceus, 10g of dogwood and a little mung bean seedlings. First, slice beef, boil it into clear soup, remove foam and oil slick, and then add Astragalus membranaceus, Cornus officinalis and Longan meat to boil it until the water is halved. Finally, add wine and salt to taste, and then add bean seedlings to cook for food.
4. Qizao Lycium Barbarum Monopterus Eel Soup: 300g Monopterus Eel, 30g Astragalus membranaceus, 30g Lycium Barbarum, 6 jujubes (enucleated) and 3 ginger slices. Wash the eel first, marinate it with salt to remove the liquid, remove the blood with boiling water, and slice it for later use. Stir-fry ginger in oil pan, add a little rice wine, and take it out for a while. Then put Astragalus membranaceus, Lycium barbarum, jujube, eel meat, etc. into a casserole, add a proper amount of clear water, boil with strong fire, cook with slow fire for 1 hour, and season and eat.
Second, which foods are good for periodontal disease:
1. Protein is the basis of oral tissue growth and development, and protein deficiency can aggravate the development of periodontal disease. Therefore, we should eat more high-protein foods, such as eggs, meat, milk, cheese, grains, pods, dried fruits and so on.
2. Supplement rich and high-protein diet. It can enhance the body's resistance and anti-inflammatory ability, and provide necessary raw materials for repairing damaged tissues. Eat more foods rich in protein, such as bean products, eggs, milk, lean meat, fish and shrimp, etc.
3. Provide multivitamins. Especially B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E and folic acid. B vitamins are helpful for digestion and can protect oral tissues; Vitamin C can regulate the nutrition of periodontal tissue, promote the recovery of gingival bleeding, and benefit the recovery of periodontitis.
4. Pay attention to mineral intake. Especially the intake of calcium, phosphorus and zinc and their proportional relationship, zinc can resist infection and enhance healing.
5. Vitamin A can prevent periodontal disease, strengthen enamel resistance and enhance the vitality of epithelial cells in periodontal tissue. Vitamins B1, B2 and nicotinic acid are also vitamins that need to be supplemented frequently in the prevention and treatment of periodontal disease. Vitamin C is related to the synthesis of collagen and the function of dentin cells and osteoblasts, and has influence on gingival alveolar bone and periodontal ligament.
6. Traditional Chinese medicine believes that periodontitis is caused by both fire and kidney deficiency. For periodontitis caused by internal heat, we should quit thick taste and clear away fire evil. Mung bean soup and Lugen soup can be used. Do not fry with oil, use less thick and strong food, and use more light food of fruits and vegetables. Periodontal disease caused by kidney deficiency should be mainly tonifying kidney.
High-quality animal protein can be used for multiple purposesMilk and shellfish and fresh red, yellow and green vegetables.
Third, what foods should not be eaten for periodontal disease:
1. Do not eat food with large particles and crude fiber for a long time, because it can cause mechanical compression stimulation to the diseased periodontal tissue, cause local blood circulation disorder, cause malnutrition of periodontal tissue, atrophy of gums and aggravation of alveolar bone absorption. However, you should not eat too fine food for a long time.
2. Eat less greasy and irritating food. Fried and fried greasy foods, as well as irritating foods such as grains, seafood, garlic, leeks, tobacco and alcohol, should be eaten less, and sugar and refined sugar should be eaten less, because sugar causes plaque formation and prevents white blood cells from eliminating bacteria.
(The above information is for reference only, please consult your doctor for details)
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate periodontal Disease-periodontal Disease Is Easily Confused
- How To Prevent periodontal Disease And Nursing Measures Of periodontal Disease
- Nursing Care Of periodontal Disease-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- periodontal Disease Complications, periodontal Disease Can Cause What Disease
- periodontal Disease Examination, periodontal Disease Diagnosis