periodontal disease complications, periodontal disease can cause what disease
- periodontal Disease Examination, periodontal Disease Diagnosis
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate periodontal Disease-periodontal Disease Is Easily Confused
Complications of periodontal disease
Common complication: Halitosis
There may be complications such as pain, pus overflow and halitosis.
The most important complications are local complications, including periodontal abscess, tooth loosening, etc. The systemic impact is generally small. Some scholars think that it may be related to some rheumatic diseases, which is not exact.
- Guidelines For Periodontal Disease-Periodontal Disease
- How To Prevent periodontal Disease And Nursing Measures Of periodontal Disease
- Introduction To Periodontal Disease-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- Nursing Care Of periodontal Disease-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- periodontal Disease Diet, Dietotherapy, periodontal Disease Eat What Good