old people bronchiectasis diet, dietotherapy, old people bronchiectasis eat what is good
- Old People Bronchiectasis Complication, Old People Bronchiectasis Can Cause What Disease
- Introduction To Bronchiectasis In The Elderly-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
Appropriate diet: 1. Eat food that moistens lung, eliminates phlegm and relieves cough; 2 It is advisable to eat antibacterial and anti-inflammatory food; 3 It is advisable to eat food to enhance immunity.
- Appropriate foodReasons for eatingFood advice
- SydneySydney has the effects of moistening lung, eliminating phlegm and relieving cough, and has the function of maintaining lung, bronchus and throat. Eating Sydney can alleviate the symptoms of chronic cough and expectoration, and help improve the quality of life of patients.200-260 grams per day is advisable
- LemonLemon has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, heat-clearing and detoxifying effects, which can prevent invasive infection of inflammation in patients with bronchiectasis and help patients recover.It is advisable to soak in water and drink 350-500 ml every day.
- MilkMilk is rich in high-quality protein and essential mineral elements, which can promote the absorption of nutrients by intestinal tract, enhance human immunity, improve disease resistance and benefit the recovery of patients.350-500 ml per day is advisable.
- Avoid eating foodReasons for avoiding eatingAvoid eating advice
- Strong teaStrong tea contains caffeine, which can stimulate sympathetic nerves, easily lead to the elderly can't sleep at night, lead to insomnia, etc., which is not conducive to the rest of patients.It is advisable to eat food that soothes the nerves and helps sleep.
- Salted fishSalted eggs contain high salt content, which can easily lead to thirst, dry and itchy throat and aggravate cough.It is advisable to eat low-salt food.
- PepperPepper is irritating, which easily stimulates bronchial and lung tissues to secrete bradykinin and histamine, and easily aggravates cough and expectoration, causing fever and other discomfort symptoms.Eat light food that is easy to digest and absorb.
Bronchiectasis diet for the elderly
Pay attention to light and digestible food in diet, and eat more fresh vegetables and fruits properly. In particular, it is recommended to eat more ginkgo, lily, white radish, lotus root slices and other foods. At the same time, pay attention to avoid eating spicy and irritating food, smoking and drinking, and drinking strong tea.
- Examination And Diagnosis Of bronchiectasis In The Elderly
- Nursing Care Of bronchiectasis In The Elderly-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- The Treatment Method Of Senile Bronchiectasis, How To Do Senile Bronchiectasis, Senile Bronchiectasis Medication
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate bronchiectasis In The Elderly-bronchiectasis In The Elderly Is Easily Confused
- How To Prevent bronchiectasis In The Elderly And Nursing Measures For bronchiectasis In The Elderly