ovarian dysfunction syndrome diet, dietotherapy, ovarian dysfunction syndrome eat what good
- Introduction To Ovarian Dysfunction Syndrome-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- Treatment Method Of ovarian Dysfunction Syndrome, How To Do With ovarian Dysfunction Syndrome, And Medication For ovarian Dysfunction Syndrome
Diet should be avoided for ovarian dysfunction syndrome
Appropriate diet: 1. Eat foods with high estrogen content; 2. It is advisable to eat foods with high vitamin E content similar to estrogen; 3. Eat foods with high melanin content.
- Appropriate foodReasons for eatingFood advice
- Black beanIt is rich in melanin and vitamin E, which can improve the secretion of estrogen, promote the secretion of estrogen level and reduce the occurrence of ovarian dysfunction.200g is made into tofu.
- Black-bone chickenChoose hens. Black hens are also rich in estrogen, which is especially suitable for women to nourish and eat. It can obviously improve the appearance of skin and increase the secretion of female estrogen.500g steamed.
- Dictyophora indusiataRich in cellulose, amino acids and selenium, it has a tendency to reduce the deterioration of this disease and promote the regeneration of immune function.50g stew with black-bone chicken.
- Avoid eating foodReasons for avoiding eatingAvoid eating advice
- Lotus rootIt belongs to cold food, because this product belongs to aquatic plants, it has obvious cold nature, which is not conducive to the work of ovaries with hot constitution.It is advisable to eat warm pumpkin food. 【小于】 /dd >
- ChainIt is also a very cold food, which is not conducive to improving the immune function of the body, thus promoting the risk of acute inflammatory infection caused by tissues, so it should be avoided.It is advisable to eat wax gourd, bitter bamboo shoots and other foods with hot taste.
- Dog meatIt belongs to dry and warm food, which has the function of promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis, so we should avoid eating too much overheated food.It is advisable to eat warm food such as black-bone chicken.
First, unsuitable food:
Greasy, avoid eating too much sugar and soybean milk. (The above information is for reference only. Please consult your doctor for details. )
- Complications Of ovarian Dysfunction Syndrome, What Disease Can ovarian Dysfunction Syndrome Cause
- Examination And Diagnosis Of ovarian Dysfunction Syndrome
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate ovarian Dysfunction Syndrome-ovarian Dysfunction Syndrome Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- How To Prevent ovarian Dysfunction Syndrome And Nursing Measures Of ovarian Dysfunction Syndrome
- Nursing Care Of ovarian Dysfunction Syndrome-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos