onchocerciasis examination, diagnosis of onchocerciasis
- onchocerciasis Treatment Methods, How To Do onchocerciasis, onchocerciasis Medication
- Complications Of onchocerciasis, What Diseases Will onchocerciasis Cause?
Common examinations for onchocerciasis
- Inspection Name Inspection Site Inspection Department Inspection Function
- Ophthalmoscopy eye ophthalmic surgical and health care ophthalmoscopy ...
- Parasite blood test blood vessel blood internal medicine department of health care parasite blood test...
- Urine Parasite Examination Other Kidney Health Department Urine Parasite Examination...
- Urine macroscopic examination Nephrology examination department Urine macroscopic examination...
2. In vivo detection: draw fluid from the tumor or take a skin sample to make a slice, and observe the active microfilaria under a microscope. Urine and blood can also be used for microscopic examination to find microfilaria. Slit lamp and ophthalmoscope can directly detect the microfilaria in the anterior chamber of the eye.
3. Immunodiagnosis: immunofluorescence antibody test and enzyme-linked immunosorbent test have strong specificity and can be used for epidemiological investigation and diagnosis. The radioimmunoassay uses IgM monoclonal antibodies to detect patient sera, and the positive rate is relatively high. The sensitivity and specificity of immunodiagnosis need to be improved.
4. Mazzotti test method: give Hai Qunsheng to patients in endemic areas, and those who feel itchy on their body within 24 hours are positive.
- Introduction To Onchocerciasis-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate onchocerciasis-onchocerciasis Easily Confused Diseases
- How To Prevent onchocerciasis, Nursing Measures For onchocerciasis
- Nursing Of Onchocerciasis-Precautions For Nursing-Diet Taboo
- onchocerciasis Diet, Diet, What To Eat For onchocerciasis