occupational scleroderma examination, occupational scleroderma diagnosis
- occupational Scleroderma Diet, Dietotherapy, occupational Scleroderma Eat What Good
- How To Prevent occupational Scleroderma And Nursing Measures Of occupational Scleroderma
Common examination of occupational scleroderma
- Check nameInspection siteInspection departmentCheck function
- Anti-polymyositis-l antibodyBlood vesselDermatosisAnti-polymyositis...
- Plain films of bones and joints of limbsBone upper limb lower limb--Used to confirm fractures...
- Immunopathological examinationWhole body--Immunopathological examination...
Histopathology: The skin histopathology mainly showed flat epidermal nails, increased collagen fibers and broken elastic fibers in dermis.
It can be manifested as poverty, hematuria, proteinuria, tubular urine, increased erythrocyte sedimentation rate, decreased serum albumin and increased globulin.
ANA positive rate > 90%, mainly dot type and nucleolar type, about 20% anti-RNP antibody positive, about 50%-90% CREST patients anti-centromere antibody (ACA) positive, (labeled antibody), 20%-40% systemic sclerosis patients serum SCL-70 antibody positive, (labeled antibody), 30% RF, peripheral blood T cell total normal or slightly lower, in which T helper cells increased, T inhibitor cells decreased.
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate occupational Scleroderma-occupational Scleroderma Is Easily Confused
- Introduction To occupational Scleroderma-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
- Nursing Care Of occupational Scleroderma-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- occupational Scleroderma Complications, occupational Scleroderma Can Cause What Disease
- Symptoms Of occupational Scleroderma, Early Symptoms And Signs Of occupational Scleroderma