occupational scleroderma diet, dietotherapy, occupational scleroderma eat what good
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate occupational scleroderma-occupational scleroderma Is Easily Confused
- What Are The Causes Of occupational scleroderma And occupational scleroderma
Diet should be avoided for occupational scleroderma
Appropriate diet: 1. Eat high protein food; 2. Eat foods with high vitamins; 3. Eat foods high in calcium.
- Appropriate foodReasons for eatingFood advice
- Flammulina velutipesRich in amino acids, it can improve the immune function of the body and relieve the symptoms of scleroderma.150g fried food. Stir-fry with sliced meat.
- Lentinus edodesIt contains mushroom phenol, which can obviously improve the metabolic function of cells.50g fried directly.
- Egg milkThe protein content is high, which provides necessary amino acids for the body and can increase the immune function of the body.1-3 eggs and 250 ml milk every day.
- Avoid eating foodReasons for avoiding eatingAvoid eating advice
- Illicium verumIllicium verum is sweet and irritating, which can induce scleroderma and cause skin itching.Switch to non-irritating seasonings.
- Acid beverageIt has direct irritation to skin and mucous membrane, so it is not suitable for eating.Switch to weakly alkaline drinks.
Eat reasonably according to the doctor's advice.
- How To Prevent occupational scleroderma And Nursing Measures Of occupational scleroderma
- Introduction To occupational scleroderma-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
- Nursing Care Of occupational scleroderma-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- occupational scleroderma Complications, occupational scleroderma Can Cause What Disease
- Symptoms Of occupational scleroderma, Early Symptoms And Signs Of occupational scleroderma