obstetrical shock diet, dietotherapy, obstetrical shock eat what is good
- obstetric Shock Examination, obstetric Shock Diagnosis
- How To Prevent Obstetrical Shock And Nursing Measures Of Obstetrical Shock
Diet should be avoided for obstetric shock
- Appropriate foodReasons for eatingFood advice
- LemonThe smell of lemon can stop vomiting, and also has the functions of clearing away heat and toxic materials and resisting bacteria, which is helpful for patients to relieve their bodies.It is advisable to soak in 350-500 ml of water every day.
- FruitApple is an alkaline food, which can neutralize gastric acid, reduce symptoms such as acid reflux and nausea, and relieve the disease.1-2 a day is advisable. It is better to eat between meals
- MilkMilk can protect gastric mucosa, is rich in multiple high-quality proteins and essential mineral elements, enhances human immunity, and is helpful for patients' recovery.350-500 ml per day is advisable. Hot drinks are preferred
- Avoid eating foodReasons for avoiding eatingAvoid eating advice
- PepperPepper is highly irritating, which easily stimulates gastric mucosa, aggravates gastric acid secretion, aggravates gastrointestinal reaction symptoms such as acid reflux and nausea, and is not conducive to patient recovery.Eat light food.
- OnionOnion is a kind of food which is easy to produce gas, which can easily lead to intestinal fullness and aggravation of gastrointestinal reaction symptoms, which is not conducive to the recovery of patients.It is advisable to eat light and non-gas-producing food.
- Egg yolkEgg yolk is an acidic food, which aggravates the stimulation of gastric acid to gastric mucosa and is not conducive to the recovery of patients.Alkaline food should be eaten.
Obstetrical shock diet
Peanut and Kelvin Eggs
Take peanut lOOg, 2 eggs, 10g medlar, 50g brown sugar and 10 jujubes. Cook peanut kernels and medlar first, then add brown sugar, jujube and eggs, and then cook for a while to eat. Once a day for 10 ~ 15 days.
Angelica ginger mutton soup:
Take 15g of Angelica sinensis, 15g of ginger, 250g of mutton and 30g of yam, wash the mutton and cut it into pieces, wrap Angelica sinensis with gauze, then put the yam and ginger slices in a casserole and add proper amount of water to stew the soup. After stewing, add condiments and drink the soup to eat meat. 3 ~ 4 times a week for 30 days.
Chinese wolfberry and jujube porridge
Take 15 jujubes and 10g medlar, and boil them with 50g rice to make porridge. Take it 3 ~ 4 times a day for 30 days.
Ejiao lean broth
Take lean pork lOOg and donkey-hide gelatin 10g. First, put pork in a casserole, add proper amount of water, stew with slow fire, then stew with donkey-hide gelatin, season and drink soup to eat meat. Once every other day for 20 days.
Longan mulberry juice
Take 1 cent of longan and 2 portions of mulberry, process and cook until mulberry is ripe, remove residue and leave juice, then add a proper amount of rock sugar, and boil until it is slightly thick before eating. Take 2 "3 spoonfuls 3 times a day for 30 days.
Chicken with Sesame Seed and Shouwu
Take 150g of Polygonum multiflorum Thunb, 50g of black sesame seeds and a black-boned chicken without laying eggs. First, cut and wash the chicken, remove the head and feet, put Polygonum multiflorum and sesame seeds in the belly of the chicken, sew them with white silk thread, and put them in a casserole until the chicken is rotten, then eat them. Once a week for 3 weeks.
Of the above six kinds of food therapies, the first three can be used as a flat supplement and are suitable for any pregnant woman with anemia, while the last three ways must be taken by Chinese medicine practitioners according to the general condition of pregnant women, and do not take them indiscriminately without authorization.
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate obstetric Shock-obstetrical Shock Is Easily Confused
- Introduction To Obstetrical Shock-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- Nursing Care Of obstetric Shock-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- Obstetrical Shock Complication, Obstetrical Shock Can Cause What Disease
- Obstetrical Shock Treatment, Obstetrical Shock How To Do, Obstetrical Shock Medication