nursing of vulvitis-nursing precautions-dietary taboos
1. Try to avoid scratching with your hands to prevent bacterial infection.
2. Cotton underwear should be loose and comfortable to avoid friction.
3. Live regularly, go to bed early and get up early, and exercise properly. Increase or decrease clothes in time to avoid hot and cold stimulation.
4. Relax, avoid anger and worry, and build confidence.
5. Quit smoking alcohol, strong tea, coffee and all spicy and stimulating foods, and avoid stimulating drugs.
- Examination And Diagnosis Of vulvitis
- How To Prevent vulvitis And Nursing Measures Of vulvitis
- Complications Of Vulvae Inflammation, What Disease Can Vulvae Inflammation Cause
- How To Diagnose Vulvae Inflammation-vulvae Inflammation Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- Symptoms Of vulvitis, Early Symptoms And Signs Of vulvitis