nursing of tinea nigra-nursing precautions-dietary taboos
- Examination And Diagnosis Of Tinea Nigra
- How To Prevent Black Ringworm And Nursing Measures Of Black Ringworm
General nursing care of tinea nigra
1. Pay attention to personal hygiene, and develop good hygiene habits of bathing frequently, washing hands and feet frequently, and changing underwear and shoes and socks frequently.
2. Keep skin dry.
3. Avoid contact with ringworm patients and clothing. Do not touch or play with animals with ringworm.
- Black Ringworm Diet, Dietotherapy, Black Ringworm Eat What Good
- Complications Of Tinea Nigra, What Disease Can Tinea Nigra Cause
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Tinea Nigra-tinea Nigra Is Easily Confused
- The Treatment Method Of black Tinea, black Tinea How To Do, black Tinea Medication
- Introduction To Tinea Nigra-symptoms-treatment-care-diet