nursing of cutaneous leishmaniasis-nursing precautions-dietary taboos
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate cutaneous leishmaniasis-cutaneous leishmaniasis Is Easily Confused
- Symptoms Of cutaneous leishmaniasis, Early Symptoms And Signs Of cutaneous leishmaniasis
General nursing care of cutaneous leishmaniasis
1. Keep an optimistic and happy mood. Long-term mental stress, anxiety, irritation, pessimism and other emotions will make the balance of cerebral cortex excitement and inhibition process out of balance, so it is necessary to keep a happy mood.
2. Pay attention to rest, combine work and rest, live in an orderly manner, and maintain an optimistic, positive and upward attitude towards life. Make tea and rice regular, live and live regularly, do not overwork, be cheerful, and develop good living habits.
3. Reasonable diet can consume more high cellulose and fresh vegetables and fruits, with balanced nutrition, including essential nutrients such as protein, sugar, fat, vitamins, trace elements and dietary fiber, matching meat and vegetables, diversifying food varieties, and giving full play to the complementary role of nutrients among foods. Avoid tobacco and alcohol.
- Examination Of cutaneous leishmaniasis, Diagnosis Of cutaneous leishmaniasis
- How To Prevent cutaneous leishmaniasis And Nursing Measures Of cutaneous leishmaniasis
- Introduction To cutaneous leishmaniasis-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
- Skin leishmaniasis Diet, Dietotherapy, Skin leishmaniasis Eat What Good
- The Treatment Method Of Skin leishmaniasis, Skin leishmaniasis How To Do, Skin leishmaniasis Medication