nursing care of type ⅳ hypersensitivity disease-nursing precautions-dietary taboos
- How To Prevent type ⅳ Hypersensitivity Disease And nursing Measures Of type ⅳ Hypersensitivity Disease
- Symptoms Of type ⅳ Hypersensitivity Disease, Early Symptoms And Signs Of type ⅳ Hypersensitivity Disease
Avoid eating foods that are easy to sensitize and irritate:
1. Cold food:
Cold food is easy to stimulate our throat, trachea and gastrointestinal tract, causing tension and contraction of blood vessels and muscles, thus causing some allergic reactions.
2. Greasy food:
Children like to eat fried food and big fish and meat. These greasy foods are easy to hinder the digestive ability of the stomach. Once the stomach and intestines are dysfunctional, this is also a major cause of allergy.
3. Spicy and stimulating food:
Some spicy condiments will give off pungent smell, which is easy to stimulate respiratory tract and esophagus, and is also easy to cause allergic attacks.
4. Salty and cold foods such as shrimp and crab:
These foods contain high foreign proteins, which can easily stimulate allergic reactions in the body, so avoid taking them.
On the contrary, some light foods rich in vitamins and vegetable proteins, Such as soybeans, brown rice, Joe wheat, bean products, chestnuts, carrots, cabbage, green peppers, apples, walnuts, etc. should be ingested more. Moreover, the normal diet should be rich in nutrition, so as to improve the immunity of the body, which can also reduce the occurrence of allergic symptoms. Of course, if we can cooperate with proper exercise and keep an optimistic mood, it will be very helpful to improve the allergic constitution.
- Introduction To Type IV Hypersensitivity Diseases-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- The Etiology Of type ⅳ Hypersensitivity Disease, And What Are The Causes Of type ⅳ Hypersensitivity Disease
- Type IV Hypersensitivity Disease Complication, Type IV Hypersensitivity Disease Can Cause What Disease
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Type ⅳ Hypersensitivity Diseases-Type ⅳ Hypersensitivity Diseases Confused Diseases
- Treatment Of Type IV Hypersensitivity Disease, How To Do With Type IV Hypersensitivity Disease, And Medication For Type IV Hypersensitivity Disease