nursing care of sweating adenocarcinoma-nursing precautions-dietary taboos
- What Are The Causes Of Sweat Adenocarcinoma And Sweat Adenocarcinoma
- great Sweat Adenocarcinoma's Diet, Dietotherapy, What Does great Sweat Adenocarcinoma Eat Good
General nursing care of sweating adenocarcinoma
Nursing care of sweating adenocarcinoma
1. Postoperative dietary guidance:
In order to brake the shoulder joint, tell the patient that he needs the help of his family to eat in the first few days after operation. Instruct patients to eat more foods with high protein, vitamins and fiber, so as to promote wound healing and keep stool unobstructed. And the meal should be warm, not too hot, eat less spicy food, and avoid fever and sweating during eating, which will affect wound healing.
2. Postoperative general nursing:
In the treatment of bromhidrosis by minimally invasive surgery, the skin in axillary hair area needs to be separated and trimmed into ultra-thin skin flap during operation, which affects the attachment of skin flap to wound surface and hinders the revascularization of separated skin flap. Therefore, the axillary hair area should be wrapped with cotton pad after operation, so that the compression bandage can be firmly attached, promote the survival of skin flap, avoid skin necrosis after operation, and change dressing on the second day after operation.
- Examination And Diagnosis Of Sweat Adenocarcinoma
- great Sweat Adenocarcinoma Complication, What Disease Can great Sweat Adenocarcinoma Cause
- great Sweat Adenocarcinoma Treatment Method, great Sweat Adenocarcinoma How To Do, great Sweat Adenocarcinoma Medication
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Sweat Adenocarcinoma-sweat Adenocarcinoma Is Easily Confused
- How To Prevent Sweating Adenocarcinoma And nursing Measures Of Sweating Adenocarcinoma