nursing care of bee stings-nursing precautions-dietary taboos
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate bee Stings-bee Stings Are Easily Confused Diseases
- What Are The Causes Of bee Stings And What Are The Causes Of bee Stings
General nursing care of bee sting
Matters needing attention
1. After being stung by poisonous bees, it is basically ineffective to apply ammonia water to the affected part, because the histamine of bee venom cannot be neutralized with ammonia water.
2. Wasps are poisonous, but bees are not. After being stung by bees, the broken thorn should be removed first. Different from wasps in disposal, you can apply ammonia, baking soda or soapy water to the wound.
3. Those who are asymptomatic after being stung by bees for 20 minutes can rest assured.
- bee Sting Examination, bee Sting Diagnosis
- bee Sting Injury Diet, Dietotherapy, bee Sting Injury Eat What Is Good
- Complications Of bee Stings, What Diseases Can bee Stings Cause
- How To Prevent bee Stings And Nursing Measures Of bee Stings
- How To Treat bee Stings, How To Do bee Stings, And How To Use Medicine For bee Stings