nursing care of sarcoidosis of lacrimal gland-nursing precautions-dietary taboos
- lacrimal Gland Sarcoidomatosis Diet, Dietotherapy, What Good Does lacrimal Gland Sarcoidomatosis Eat
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate sarcoidosis Of lacrimal Gland-sarcoidosis Of lacrimal Gland Is Easily Confused
General nursing care of sarcoidosis of lacrimal gland
1. Avoid excessive visual fatigue. Eyes should be used without feeling tired, and attention should be paid to correct eye posture, distance and sufficient light source. Every time you use your eyes for about an hour, let your eyes relax, such as closing your eyes, walking, looking at the sky or far away, etc., so that your eyes can rest. Try not to read and work in the dark for a long time.
2. Adhere to regular eye massage. Eye exercises can be done for eye acupoint massage, such as massage Enigmatic acupoint, Hengzhu acupoint, pupil bone, sun, medical style and other acupoints. Massage can accelerate the blood circulation of eyes, increase the immune factors in aqueous humor and improve the immunity of eyeballs.
- How To Prevent sarcoidosis Of lacrimal Gland And Nursing Measures Of sarcoidosis Of lacrimal Gland
- lacrimal Gland Sarcoidomatosis Complication, lacrimal Gland Sarcoidomatosis Can Cause What Disease
- Sarcoidosis Of The Lacrimal Gland-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- Symptoms Of sarcoidosis Of lacrimal Gland, Early Symptoms And Signs Of sarcoidosis Of lacrimal Gland
- Examination Of sarcoidosis Of lacrimal Gland And Diagnosis Of sarcoidosis Of lacrimal Gland