nursing care of metallic discoloration-nursing precautions-dietary taboos
- Symptoms Of metallic Discoloration, Early Symptoms And Signs Of metallic Discoloration
- metallic Discoloration Examination, metallic Discoloration Diagnosis
General nursing care of metallic discoloration
1. Adjust daily life and workload, carry out activities and exercises regularly, and avoid fatigue.
2. Maintain emotional stability and avoid emotional excitement and tension.
3. Keep defecation unobstructed, avoid forced defecation, and eat more fruits and high cellulose foods.
4. Avoid cold stimulation and keep warm.
- Introduction To Metallic Discoloration-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- How To Prevent metallic Discoloration And Nursing Measures Of metallic Discoloration
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate metallic Discoloration-metallic Discoloration Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- metallic Discoloration Diet, Dietotherapy, metallic Discoloration Eat What Good