nursing care of laryngeal cancer-nursing precautions-dietary taboos
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Laryngeal Cancer-laryngeal Cancer Is Easily Confused
- What Are The Causes Of Laryngeal Cancer And Laryngeal Cancer
General nursing care of laryngeal cancer
Nursing care of laryngeal cancer:
1. Preoperative care
(1) Psychological nursing: Do a good job of comforting and explaining patients and their families, care for and be considerate of patients, meet their reasonable needs, and make patients meet the operation in a good psychological state.
(2) In case of local sudden swelling, extremely difficult breathing, rapid pulse and other symptoms, it should be considered that cancer necrosis and bleeding compress the trachea, and the doctor should be notified in time and prepared for treatment immediately.
(3) For those who need radiotherapy or chemotherapy before operation, they should be carried out according to the nursing routine of radiotherapy and chemotherapy.
2. Postoperative care
(1) After the patient is awake, take half lying position to facilitate breathing and drainage.
(2) Put ice cubes on the neck to prevent bleeding from incision.
(3) Attention should be paid to keeping drainage unobstructed to prevent skin flap necrosis; Observe and record the characteristics and quantity of drainage fluid regularly, and inform the doctor in time if any abnormality is found.
(4) Postoperative patients with radiotherapy and chemotherapy should be given routine nursing care.
(5) Strengthen psychological nursing.
- How To Prevent Laryngeal Cancer And nursing Measures Of Laryngeal Cancer
- Introduction To Laryngeal Cancer-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- Symptoms Of Laryngeal Cancer, Early Symptoms And Signs Of Laryngeal Cancer
- The Treatment Of Laryngeal Cancer, Laryngeal Cancer How To Do, Laryngeal Cancer Medication
- Complications Of Laryngeal Cancer, What Disease Can Laryngeal Cancer Cause