nursing care of Kaposi varicella-like eruption-nursing precautions-dietary taboos
- Kaposi Varicella-like Eruption Complications, Kaposi Varicella-like Eruption Can Cause What Disease
- Introduction To Cabosi's Varicella-like Eruption-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
General nursing care of Kaposi's varicella-like eruption
1. Pay attention to skin hygiene, strengthen physical exercise and enhance skin resistance.
2. Maintain the integrity of skin function. For skin diseases, especially itchy skin diseases, timely and reasonable treatment should be carried out to prevent skin damage and avoid irritation such as scratching and skin friction.
3 Clothes, towels, basins, etc. are prohibited from being used for public use to prevent contact and infection, and patients are properly isolated. Dressings and contacts used by patients should be strictly disinfected or burned. During illness, it is forbidden to wash the affected part with tap water except for cleaning skin lesions with liquid medicine to prevent expansion.
4. It is forbidden to drink alcohol or eat spicy and stimulating food, and eat less thick food.
- How To Prevent Kaposi Varicella-like Eruption And Nursing Measures Of Kaposi Varicella-like Eruption
- Kaposi Varicella-like Eruption Examination, Kaposi Varicella-like Eruption Diagnosis
- Kaposi Varicella-like Eruption Treatment, Kaposi Varicella-like Eruption How To Do, Kaposi Varicella-like Eruption Medication
- Kaposi Varicella-like Rash Diet, Dietotherapy, Kaposi Varicella-like Rash Eat What Is Good
- Symptoms Of Kaposi's Varicella-like Rash, Early Symptoms And Signs Of Kaposi's Varicella-like Rash