nursing care of immune infertility-nursing precautions-dietary taboos
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate immune infertility-easily Confused Diseases Of immune infertility
- What Are The Causes Of immune infertility And What Are The Causes Of immune infertility
General nursing care of immune infertility
Nursing care of immune infertility
Immune infertility is a common disease in recent years. In China, nearly 1/5 married women suffer from infertility, and 1/5 of these infertility patients belong to immune infertility.
Artificial insemination started earlier in developed foreign countries in China, which started in the early 1990s. At present, when there is no specific method for this disease, artificial insemination after semen treatment is a more convenient and effective treatment method. This method has almost no side effects. As long as the routine examination of semen is basically normal, the operation is not too complicated and the cost is not too high, it is a commonly used best policy for treating immune infertility.
Insemination method of immune infertility. First determine the ovulation period. The specific ovulation date can be accurately determined by measuring the peak value of luteinizing hormone in urine, cervical mucus score, basal body temperature measurement or B-ultrasound monitoring. Under normal circumstances, you can choose the time when the follicle suddenly disappears after the diameter of the follicle is greater than 18 mm, and within 15-24 hours after the peak of luteinizing hormone in urine appears, the possibility of successful insemination is the greatest. The basic method of insemination. Insemination is a relatively simple matter, and the recipient of insemination has no pain and no serious complications. Insemination must be carried out in a hospital, and the treated semen is directly injected into the uterine cavity with a catheter, and its sperm density is generally 0.4-1 million per milliliter. After insemination, you should raise your hips and lie on your back for about 1 hour.
- immune infertility Diet, Dietotherapy, What Does immune infertility Eat Well
- Introduction To Immune Infertility-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- Guidelines For Medical Treatment Of Immune Infertility-Immune Infertility
- How To Prevent immune infertility And Nursing Measures Of immune infertility
- immune infertility Complications, immune infertility Can Cause What Disease