nursing care of heart disease during pregnancy-nursing precautions-dietary taboos
- Complications Of heart Disease During Pregnancy, What Disease Can heart Disease During Pregnancy Cause
- Introduction To heart Disease During Pregnancy-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
General nursing care of heart disease during pregnancy
Psychological comfort the psychological problems of pregnant women with heart disease are mainly tension, worry and anxiety, among which patients with cardiac function Grade III and IV are mostly transferred from other hospitals. Therefore, the psychological problems include emotional uneasiness and restlessness caused by environmental changes and language barriers, and worries caused by their own diseases not being cured in the medical process. Nurses should use communication skills, introduce successful cases to patients to give spiritual comfort, explain the purpose of medication to pregnant women, teach them how to cooperate, and patiently answer various questions from patients and their families, so as to eliminate bad psychological factors, reduce psychological burden and actively cooperate with treatment and nursing.
Body position and mobility ensure the patient's rest and sleep, with 0.5 ~ 1 hour of rest after meals during the day and 10 hours of sleep at night. Keep the left lateral position and head and shoulder high during rest to prevent the uterus from right-handed and reduce the burden on the heart; Limit manual labor and appropriately reduce the amount of activity. Those with cardiac function above Grade III should stay in bed, and use half-lying position or half-sitting position as much as possible, taking patient comfort as the standard.
Strengthen maternal and fetal monitoring to guide pregnant women to self-monitor, correctly count fetal movements, record them 3 times a day for 1 hour each time, report abnormalities to doctors in time, and monitor fetal heart rate and give oxygen inhalation. The fetal heart rate was measured 3 ~ 4 times a day, and the electronic fetal heart rate monitoring was strengthened, once every other day and once every day if necessary. At the same time, with ultrasound, biophysical image monitoring, umbilical artery rheogram test, 24-hour urine estriol and blood estriol measurement were done to know the fetal and placental functions in time. Keep abreast of heart function, measure urine protein and weigh yourself every day or every other day. According to the weight gain, people with cardiac function above Grade III should be given diuresis in time to reduce the cardiac load, strengthen the observation of whether there are abnormal conditions such as aggravation or expansion of edema, shortness of breath and accelerated heart rate, strengthen ECG monitoring and recording, and cooperate with doctors to review ECG, 24-hour dynamic ECG, cardiac function and laboratory examination in time.
- Diet Of heart Disease During Pregnancy, Dietotherapy, What Is Good To Eat For heart Disease During Pregnancy
- Examination Of heart Disease During Pregnancy, Diagnosis Of heart Disease During Pregnancy
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate heart Disease During Pregnancy-heart Disease During Pregnancy Is Easily Confused
- How To Prevent heart Disease During Pregnancy And Nursing Measures For heart Disease During Pregnancy
- Symptoms Of heart Disease During Pregnancy, Early Symptoms And Signs Of heart Disease During Pregnancy