nursing care of the elderly with acute appendicitis-nursing precautions-diet taboo
- Examination Of acute appendicitis In The Elderly, Diagnosis Of acute appendicitis In The Elderly
- How To Prevent acute appendicitis In The Elderly, Nursing Measures For acute appendicitis In The Elderly
General nursing for the elderly with acute appendicitis
Nursing care of the elderly with acute appendicitis
1. According to different anesthesia, choose an appropriate lying position. For example, patients with lumbar spinal anesthesia should go to the pillow and lie supine for 6-12 hours to prevent the leakage of cerebrospinal fluid and cause headaches. Patients under continuous epidural anesthesia can lie supine with a low pillow.
2. Observe vital signs, measure blood pressure and pulse once every hour, and measure three times in a row until it is stable. If the pulse increases or the blood pressure drops, hemorrhage is considered, and the wound should be observed in time and necessary measures should be taken.
3. 12 hours after the resection of simple appendicitis, or after the resection of gangrenous or perforated appendicitis, if a drainage tube is placed, after the blood pressure stabilizes, it should be changed to a semi-recumbent or a low-position semi-recumbent position to facilitate drainage and prevent inflammation Sexual exudate flows into the abdominal cavity.
4. Diet: fast on the day of surgery, liquid on the first day after surgery, and soft food on the second day. Under normal circumstances, you can eat general food on the third to fourth day.
5. You can get up and move around 24 hours after the operation to promote the recovery of intestinal peristalsis, prevent the occurrence of intestinal adhesions, and at the same time increase blood circulation and accelerate wound healing.
6. Elderly patients should keep warm after surgery, and often pat their backs to help cough and prevent falling pneumonia.
- Complications Of acute appendicitis In The Elderly, What Diseases Will Be Caused By acute appendicitis In The Elderly
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate acute appendicitis In The Elderly
- Introduction To acute appendicitis In The Elderly-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
- Symptoms Of acute appendicitis In The Elderly, Early Symptoms And Signs Of acute appendicitis In The Elderly
- The Causes Of acute appendicitis In The Elderly, What Are The Causes Of acute appendicitis In The Elderly