nursing care of chromomycosis-nursing precautions-dietary taboos
- Symptoms Of Chromomycosis, Early Symptoms And Signs Of Chromomycosis
- Examination And Diagnosis Of Chromomycosis
General Nursing Care of Chromatomycosis
1. Eat less fried food: Because this kind of food is not easy to digest, it will increase the burden on digestive tract. Eating more will cause indigestion and increase blood lipid, which is harmful to health.
2. Eat less pickled food: These foods contain more salt and some carcinogens, so they should not be eaten more.
4. Avoid irritation: Do not smoke, because smoking makes gastric blood vessels contract, affects the blood supply of gastric parietal cells, and reduces the resistance of gastric mucosa and induces gastric mycosis. You should drink less alcohol and eat less spicy food such as pepper and pepper.
5. Vitamin C supplementation: Vitamin C has a protective effect on the stomach. Maintaining normal vitamin C content in gastric juice can effectively play the function of the stomach, protect the stomach and enhance the disease resistance of the stomach. Therefore, eat more vegetables and fruits rich in vitamin C.
- Colorimycosis Complication, Colorimycosis Can Cause What Disease
- Colour Fungus Disease Diet, Dietotherapy, Colour Fungus Disease Eat What Is Good
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Chromomycosis-chromomycosis Is Easily Confused
- Introduction To Chromatomycosis-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- The Treatment Method Of Pigmented Mycosis, How To Do Pigmented Mycosis, And The Medication Of Pigmented Mycosis