nursing care of acute tonsillitis-nursing precautions-dietary taboos
- Examination And Diagnosis Of acute Tonsillitis
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate acute Tonsillitis-acute Tonsillitis Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
First, acute tonsillitis nursing
(1) Rest properly, drink plenty of boiled water, eat light and nutritious food, fast spicy barbecue, quit smoking and alcohol, and avoid fish, shrimp and mutton. For those with dysphagia, it is advisable to enter liquid or semi-liquid diet to facilitate swallowing and relieve pain. Those with high fever and difficulty in swallowing should be properly supplemented with liquid.
Closely observe the illness, grasp the opportunity, and release pus in time to facilitate early recovery.
Second, the harm of acute tonsillitis
Under normal circumstances, lymphocytes and antibodies in tonsils can eliminate or control germs and maintain the health of the body. However, the strength of any defense is limited. When the body's resistance declines, such as cold or humid environment, excessive fatigue, malnutrition, lack of exercise, etc., the defense ability of tonsils will weaken; Or when germs invade many times, especially when the number of germs is large and the virulence is strong, tonsils will be breached and occupied by germs because they are outnumbered, resulting in inflammation, redness, pain and suppuration. Mild people have low fever, cough and throat discomfort; Severe cases have high fever, shortness of breath, and even febrile convulsions.
If the treatment is not timely and the human body's resistance is not enough to overcome pathogens, inflammation can spread to surrounding tissues and other organs through blood, causing inflammation, and also causing systemic pathological reactions of babies, such as secondary rheumatic fever, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatic heart disease, acute nephritis and low fever without obvious reasons. Of course, complications such as peritonsillar abscess, acute otitis media and paranasal sinusitis also occur from time to time. At this time, tonsils have become the "culprit" of baby's illness.
- Introduction To Acute Tonsillitis-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- How To Prevent acute Tonsillitis And Nursing Measures Of acute Tonsillitis
- Treatment Of acute Tonsillitis, How To Do With acute Tonsillitis, And Medication For acute Tonsillitis
- Guidelines For Treatment Of Acute Tonsillitis-Acute Tonsillitis
- The diet Of acute Tonsillitis, dietotherapy, What Does acute Tonsillitis Eat Good