nosocomial-acquired pneumonia diet and diet for the elderly
- Complications Of nosocomial pneumonia In The Elderly, What Diseases Can Be Caused By nosocomial pneumonia In The Elderly
- Introduction To Hospital-acquired pneumonia In The Elderly-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
Appropriate diet: 1 should eat antibacterial and anti-inflammatory food; 2 should eat heat-clearing and detoxifying food; 3 should eat food that moisturizes the lungs and resolves phlegm.
- Recommended foods and reasons for eating
- Toona sinensis has a certain antibacterial and sterilization effect, and has a certain auxiliary treatment effect on pneumonia caused by inflammation and infection, which is beneficial to the recovery of the patient's body. 100-200 grams per day is appropriate.
- Peppermint has the effects of clearing away heat and detoxifying, promotes the excretion of intestinal toxins, and is beneficial to the recovery of the patient's body. It is advisable to soak in water and drink 300-500ml every day.
- Sydney has a certain effect of resolving phlegm and relieving cough and moisturizing the lungs, and has a certain therapeutic effect on the symptoms of cough and sputum caused by pneumonia. It can be drunk with water, 200-300 grams per day is appropriate.
- Food avoidance reasons why avoid eating recommendations
- Garlic is an irritating food. Stimulation leads to increased inflammatory secretions in the lungs, aggravates the infection, and is not conducive to the recovery of the patient's inflammation and infection. It is advisable to eat light and easy-to-digest foods.
- Butter Butter is rich in fats, it is easy to nourish bacteria, cause inflammatory bacteria to multiply, aggravate infections, aggravate the condition, and not conducive to the recovery of patients. It is advisable to eat low-fat foods.
- Raw radish Raw radish is a kind of food that is relatively easy to produce gas, which can easily cause the intestinal tract to fill up, affect the absorption of nutrients in the intestinal tract, and is not conducive to the recovery of the patient's body.
Nosocomial-acquired pneumonia diet for the elderly
Pay attention to adopting light and easy to digest foods in the diet. It is advisable to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables. It is especially recommended to eat more ginkgo, lilies, white radishes, lotus roots and other foods. At the same time, pay attention to avoid eating cold and spicy foods. Irritating food, avoid smoking and drinking, and avoid drinking strong tea.
- Symptoms Of nosocomial pneumonia In The Elderly, Early Symptoms And Signs Of nosocomial pneumonia In The Elderly
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Hospital-acquired pneumonia In The Elderly
- How To Prevent Hospital-acquired pneumonia In The Elderly, Nursing Measures For Hospital-acquired pneumonia In The Elderly
- Nosocomial-acquired pneumonia Examination For The Elderly, Diagnosis Of Hospital-acquired pneumonia In The Elderly
- Nursing Care Of Hospital-acquired pneumonia In The Elderly-nursing Precautions-diet Taboo