neck strangulation diet, diet, what to eat for neck strangulation
- Causes Of neck Strangulation, What Are The Causes Of neck Strangulation
- neck Strangulation Examination, neck Strangulation Diagnosis
Neck strangulation diet should not
Appropriate diet: 1 should eat foods that promote wound healing; 2 should eat antibacterial and anti-inflammatory foods; 3 should eat foods rich in high-quality protein.
- Recommended foods and reasons for eating
- Broccoli Broccoli can promote wound healing, soften the skin, beautify the digestion, etc. It is helpful for the recovery of scalp trauma. 200-300 grams per day is appropriate.
- Lemon lemon is rich in vitamin C, has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effects, can prevent infection, and is beneficial to the recovery of the patient's body. Soak 300-500ml of water every day.
- Milk Milk is rich in high-quality protein nutrients and a variety of mineral elements necessary for the human body, which can promote the absorption of intestinal nutrients and enhance immunity. 300-500 ml per day is appropriate. Hot drinks are preferred.
- Food avoidance reasons why avoid eating recommendations
- Twist twists are fried foods, which can easily lead to fire and aggravate neck injuries, and have an impact on the recovery of patients. It is advisable to eat cool food.
- Brown sugar Brown sugar is a food that promotes blood circulation, which can easily cause bleeding or worsen bleeding, which is not conducive to the consumption of trauma patients. It is advisable to eat foods that stop bleeding.
- Rice noodles Rice noodles are more difficult to digest, which can easily slow down the peristalsis of the intestines and cause fullness of the abdomen, which is not conducive to the recovery of the patient's body. It is advisable to eat foods that are easy to digest and absorb.
What foods to eat for neck strangulation is good for the body: It should be light, eat more fruits and vegetables, match the diet reasonably, and pay attention to adequate nutrition. (The above information is for reference only, please consult your doctor for details.)
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate neck Strangulation-neck Strangulation Is Easy To Be Confused
- Treatment Of neck Strangulation, What To Do About neck Strangulation, Medication For neck Strangulation
- Complications Of neck Strangulation, What Diseases Will Be Caused By neck Strangulation
- How To Prevent neck Strangulation, Nursing Measures For neck Strangulation
- Introduction To neck Strangulation-symptoms-treatment-care-diet