mycobacterium scrofula infection diet, dietotherapy, mycobacterium scrofula infection eat what is good
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Mycobacterium Scrofula infection-Mycobacterium Scrofula infection Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- The Etiology Of Mycobacterium Scrofula infection And What Are The Causes Of Mycobacterium Scrofula infection
Appropriate diet: 1. Eat antibacterial and anti-inflammatory food; 2 It is advisable to eat foods that enhance human immunity; 3 It is advisable to eat dietary fiber food.
- Appropriate foodReasons for eatingFood advice
- LemonLemon is rich in a large number of vitamins, which has the functions of clearing away heat and toxic materials, resisting bacteria and diminishing inflammation, and can promote the recovery of patients with inflammatory infectious diseases, which is beneficial to the recovery of patients.It is advisable to drink 300-500 ml of water every day.
- MilkMilk is rich in a large number of high-quality protein and nutrients, as well as a variety of essential mineral elements, which can enhance human immunity and disease resistance, and is beneficial to the recovery of patients.300-500 ml per day is advisable, and hot drinks are preferred.
- Wax gourdWinter melon is a dietary fiber food, which is easily absorbed by intestinal mucosa, stimulates gastrointestinal peristalsis, helps food absorption, and is beneficial to the recovery of patients.200-300g per day is advisable.
- Avoid eating foodReasons for avoiding eatingAvoid eating advice
- Zanthoxylum bungeanumThe irritation of Zanthoxylum bungeanum is relatively large, which is easy to stimulate and lead to intestinal congestion, aggravate inflammatory infection, aggravate the patient's condition, and is not conducive to the recovery of the patient's body.Appropriate to eatLight food.
- Sheep oilSheep oil is rich in a large amount of oil, which easily nourishes bacteria, leads to aggravation of inflammation and infection, aggravates the patient's physical condition, and is not conducive to the recovery of the patient's body.It is advisable to eat low-fat food.
- Rice cakeRice cake is a difficult food to digest, which easily leads to slow intestinal peristalsis, affects the absorption of nutrients, and is not conducive to the recovery of patients.Eat foods that are easy to digest and absorb.
1. Which foods are good for your health for Mycobacterium scrofula infection:
Diet should be light, and eat more fresh vegetables, fruits, beans and mushrooms. Eat more foods rich in vitamins A, B and C.
2. What foods are best not to eat for Mycobacterium scrofula infection:
Avoid eating animal protein food and seafood hair. Don't eat spicy and irritating food. Avoid tobacco and alcohol.
The above information is for reference only, please consult your doctor for details
- Examination Of Mycobacterium Scrofula infection And Diagnosis Of Mycobacterium Scrofula infection
- How To Prevent mycobacterium Scrofula infection And Nursing Measures Of mycobacterium Scrofula infection
- Introduction To Mycobacterium Scrofula infection-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- mycobacterium Scrofula infection Complication, mycobacterium Scrofula infection Can Cause What Disease
- Nursing Care Of mycobacterium Scrofula infection-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos