millipede burns the diet, dietotherapy, millipede burns what to eat well
- Nursing Care Of millipede Burns-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate millipede Burns-millipede Burns Are Easily Confused Diseases
Millipede burns should be avoided in diet
Appropriate diet: 1. It is advisable to eat rich in high-quality protein; 2 It is advisable to eat foods rich in vitamins; 3 It is advisable to eat light and easy-to-digest food;
- Appropriate foodReasons for eatingFood advice
- MilkMilk is rich in high quality and high protein, and also contains trace elements such as calcium, phosphorus, iron, potassium, zinc and sodium, which provide nutrients for tissue recovery.350-500ml per day is advisable.
- LemonLemon is rich in vitamin C and vitamin E, which promotes the proliferation of wound granulation tissue, reduces scars, and has the functions of beauty and anti-inflammation.Soak in water and drink 350-500ml every day.
- CeleryCelery has the functions of clearing away heat and toxic materials, calming nerves, which is beneficial to intestinal absorption and physical recovery.180-260 grams per day is advisable.
- Avoid eating foodReasons for avoiding eatingAvoid eating advice
- PepperPepper can easily stimulate blood vessels and nerves, accelerate blood flow, and stimulate blood vessels to secrete histamine, bradykinin and other substances, resulting in fever, which is not conducive to the recovery of wounds.Avoid eating.
- LardLard contains more oil, which is easy to nourish bacteria and induce wound infection, which is not conducive to wound recovery.Avoid eating.
- CrabsBelonging to fishy food, it can inhibit the influence of wound surface.Try to avoid eating.
1. The toxin of millipede is acidic, and burns are similar to acid burns, which can be neutralized by alkaline substances. If burns are found, they can be washed immediately with clear water or soapy water to reduce burns. Pay attention to self-protection at ordinary times, clean up weeds in the place of residence, avoid the breeding of such insects, and take protective measures in field operations to avoid barefoot and bare arms.
2. Eat lightly.
- How To Prevent millipede Burns And Nursing Measures Of millipede Burns
- millipede Burn Introduction-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- millipede Burn Examination, millipede Burn Diagnosis
- millipede Burn Treatment, millipede Burn How To Do, millipede Burn Medication
- millipede Burns Complication, millipede Burns Can Cause What Disease