microrna virus keratitis etiology, microRNA virus keratitis what causes
- How To Prevent Micro-RNA Virus Keratitis And Nursing Measures Of Micro-RNA Virus Keratitis
- Introduction To Microvirus Keratitis-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
Etiology of microRNA virus keratitis the main etiology: enterovirus type 70 or coxsackie A24 variant in the genus microRNA virus
First, the cause of the disease:
1. The disease is caused by enterovirus type 70 (EV70) or coxsackie virus A type 24 (CA24v). The virus is 20 ~ 30nm in diameter and was first discovered in 1969. Up to now, nearly 1 million people in the world have been infected with this disease.
Second, the pathogenesis:
1. After entering the human body from the intestinal tract or respiratory tract, the virus propagates and replicates in the epithelial cells of the small intestine and pharynx and nearby lymphoid tissues, and then invades the blood circulation to a certain extent, forming the first (secondary) viremia. At this time, the patient may have mild discomfort or no symptoms. Viruses enter various target tissues with blood flow and continue to multiply in them, resulting in damage to tissue cells; At the same time, it invades the blood circulation again (the second or major viremia), so that various target tissues are invaded by viruses again. Clinical symptoms generally occur after histiocyte damage and during the second viremia.
2. Tissue damage is mainly caused by virus replication in cells to produce inhibitory factors, which inhibit the synthesis of ribonucleic acid and protein, and lead to cell destruction. However, in some enteroviruses, tissue damage caused by immune response may be the cause of disease prolongation. For example, in myocarditis, early tissue damage may be caused by virus replication, while later lesions are related to immune response.
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate MicroRNA Virus Keratitis-microRNA Virus Keratitis Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- Micro-rna Viral Keratitis Treatment, Micro-RNA Viral Keratitis How To Do, Micro-RNA Viral Keratitis Medication
- microrna Virus Keratitis Complication, MicroRNA Virus Keratitis Can Cause What Disease
- microrna Virus Keratitis Examination, MicroRNA Virus Keratitis Diagnosis
- Microscopic RNA Virus Keratitis Diet, Dietotherapy, Microscopic RNA Virus Keratitis Eat What Is Good