microrna virus keratitis complication, microRNA virus keratitis can cause what disease
- microrna Virus keratitis Etiology, MicroRNA Virus keratitis What Causes
- Microscopic RNA Virus keratitis Diet, Dietotherapy, Microscopic RNA Virus keratitis Eat What Is Good
Complications of microRNA virus keratitis
Neurological complications are rare in clinic. Comprehensive literature reports that the complications have the following characteristics:
1. Most of them occur in adult males.
2. It often occurs 2 ~ 3 weeks after conjunctivitis.
3. Prodromal symptoms include fever, burnout, headache and cold-like symptoms.
4. At the initial stage, it showed nerve root stimulation symptoms and sharp muscle weakness, and after a few days, it showed motor paralysis.
5. Paralysis is also flaccid, mainly involving lower limbs.
6. Severe patients can cause muscle atrophy, and mild or moderate patients can return to normal.
Although the incidence of neurological complications mentioned above is very low, it is serious and can leave permanent paralysis, so it is worthy of vigilance.
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate MicroRNA Virus keratitis-microRNA Virus keratitis Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- How To Prevent Micro-RNA Virus keratitis And Nursing Measures Of Micro-RNA Virus keratitis
- Introduction To Microvirus Keratitis-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- Micro-rna viral keratitis Treatment, Micro-RNA viral keratitis How To Do, Micro-RNA viral keratitis Medication
- microrna Virus keratitis Examination, MicroRNA Virus keratitis Diagnosis