mercury dermatitis diet, dietotherapy, what good does mercury dermatitis eat
Mercury dermatitis diet should not be avoided
Appropriate diet: 1. Eat high protein food 2. Eat high vitamin food 3. Eat high calorie and digestible food
- Appropriate foodReasons for eatingFood advice
- Carrot pureeCarotene helps maintain the normal function of skin cells and tissues, so it is suitable for eczema patients.It can be steamed and fried or juiced.
- PeasPeas are rich in vitamin A, which can be converted into vitamin A in the body and play a role in moisturizing the skin.100-200g per day.
- SoybeanSoybeans are rich in vitamin E, which is good for skin.50 grams a day, cooked porridge to eat.
- Avoid eating foodReasons for avoiding eatingAvoid eating advice
- ShrimpShrimp is hair product, which can easily lead to recurrence or aggravation of eczema after eating.Do not eat fish, crab, beef and mutton.
- PepperPepper is spicy and irritating, which will stimulate skin itching and aggravate, and affect eczema recovery.Don't eat green onions and garlic.
- Pickled vegetablesGinger heat can aggravate itching symptoms and stimulate eczema, so it can't be eaten.Do not eat pepper or mustard.
I. Dietotherapy for Mercury Dermatitis (the following information is for reference only, and you need to consult a doctor for details)
Peanut, Red Bean, Jujube and Garlic Soup
Formula: 90 grams of peanuts with clothes, 60 grams of adzuki beans and 60 grams of red dates; 30 grams of garlic.
Preparation method: Add water to boil soup.
Efficacy: Invigorating qi and nourishing blood, removing dampness and detoxifying.
Usage: Take it separately in the morning and evening.
"Golden Needle Melon Clam Broth"
Formula: 30 grams of mussel meat, 15 grams of lily and 10 grams of loofah.
Preparation method: The above three things are decocted with water and seasoned with salt.
Efficacy: Invigorating qi and nourishing yin, clearing heat and dredging collaterals.
Usage: Drink soup and eat meat once a day for 10 days.
"Fish Bean Soup"
Formula: 30g mung bean, 20g kelp and 15g houttuynia cordata.
Preparation method: Add water to decoct the above three flavors, remove Houttuynia cordata Thunb, and add white sugar to taste.
Efficacy: Clearing away heat and toxic materials.
Usage: Drink soup and eat beans and kelp. Once a day for 7 days.
"Mung Bean Lily Coix Seed Porridge"
Formula: 50 grams of coix seed, 25 grams of mung bean and 100 grams of fresh lily.
Method: Break lily into petals, remove intima, boil mung bean and coix seed in water until they are 50% ripe, add lily, cook porridge with slow fire, and season with white sugar.
Efficacy: Nourishing yin and clearing heat, removing dampness and detoxifying.
Usage: 1 ~ 2 times a day.
"Amaranth water spinach soup"
Formula: Portulaca oleracea and water spinach each 30g.
Preparation method: add water to decoct the above two flavors, and take juice.
Efficacy: Clearing heat and removing dampness, cooling blood and detoxifying.
Usage: Take it once a day.
Fried Smilax glabra and jujube
Formula: 30 grams of jujube and 30 grams of Smilax glabra.
Preparation method: The above two flavors are decocted with water.
Efficacy: Clearing away heat and toxic materials and cooling blood.
Usage: Drink soup twice a day.
Two, mercury dermatitis eat what is good for the body?
1. Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables.
2. It is advisable to cool blood and detoxify food. Mung bean, japonica rice, cucumber, bitter gourd, purslane, green tea, etc.
Three, mercury dermatitis had better not eat what food?
(1) Avoid drinking irritating drinks: such as tobacco and alcohol, strong tea, coffee, cocoa, etc. Because tobacco and alcohol are hot, they are good at running skin, generating heat and consuming blood, which makes blood heat even worse; At the same time, it can stimulate the cerebral cortex and produce high excitement, thus aggravating the disease.
(2) Avoid spicy and stimulating foods: such as onion, garlic, leek, ginger, pepper, pepper, cinnamon, star anise, fennel, curry, etc. Because these foods are pungent, dry and warm, and the wind consumes blood, which can aggravate blood heat and aggravate symptoms; At the same time, these foods also have the effect of warming yang and exciting, which can make the cerebral cortex excited and mentally excited, thus aggravating the disease.
(3) Avoid fishy hair: such as shrimp and crab, rooster, pig's head meat, eel, roast chicken and various roasted and fried smoked foods. Because these foods are easy to accumulate dampness and produce nitrogen, which helps heat and wind, and can aggravate rheumatic heat evil, thus aggravating skin lesions.
(4) Avoid eating all kinds of products for invigorating qi and blood: such as ginseng, velvet antler, Angelica sinensis, Cistanche deserticola, etc. Because these foods are warm and tonifying yang, they can help heat and generate wind, make blood dryness worse, and make this disease prolonged and difficult to heal.