meningeal metastases diet, diet, what to eat for meningeal metastases
- Meningeal Metastasis Introduction-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- The Treatment Of meningeal Metastases, What To Do With meningeal Metastases, Medications For meningeal Metastases
Meningeal metastasis tumor diet should be taboo
Appropriate diet: 1 should eat foods that reduce intracranial pressure; 2 should eat anti-cancer foods; 3 should eat foods that enhance immunity.
- Recommended foods and reasons for eating
- Sea vegetables skirt sea skirt dish food containing mannitol, mannitol has the effect of reducing the intracranial pressure, can relieve headaches, nausea, vomiting and other symptoms caused by increased intracranial pressure. 100-300 grams per day is appropriate.
- Kale kale is rich in glucosinolates, and its degradation product is called sulforaphane, which is the most powerful anti-cancer component in vegetables found so far. 100-200 grams per day is appropriate.
- Crucian carp soup Crucian carp is rich in high-quality protein nutrients, which can promote the absorption of intestinal nutrients, enhance human immunity, improve disease resistance, and help recovery. It is advisable to drink 200-300 grams of stewed soup a day.
- Food avoidance reasons why avoid eating recommendations
- Salted fish Salted fish contains a lot of salt, which can easily lead to water and sodium storage, leading to edema, aggravating intracranial hypertension, and aggravating the patient's physical discomfort. It is advisable to eat low-salt foods.
- Soybeans Soybeans are foods that are relatively easy to produce gas, which can easily lead to full intestinal and abdominal fullness, which affects the absorption of nutrients and is not conducive to the recovery of patients. It is advisable to eat food that does not produce gas.
- Chili pepper is a relatively irritating food, easily irritating the gastrointestinal mucosa, causing congestion and swelling, causing nutrient absorption, flatulence, and decreased immunity, which is not conducive to recovery.
Diet and health care for meningeal metastases
The diet should be regular and reasonable, that is, high-protein and high-vitamin foods. Choose plant or animal proteins with high nutritional value, such as milk, eggs, fish, lean meat, and various soy products. All kinds of fresh vegetables and fruits are rich in vitamins and have high nutritional value.
- Complications Of meningeal Metastases, What Diseases Will meningeal Metastases Cause?
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate meningeal Metastases-meningeal Metastases Are Easy To Confuse The Disease
- How To Prevent meningeal Metastases, Nursing Measures For meningeal Metastases
- Meningeal Metastasis Examination, Diagnosis Of Meningeal Metastasis
- Nursing Care Of Meningeal Metastases-Nursing Precautions-Diet Taboo